❤The Lovin' Jason Todd Thread! ❤

Here’s a neat Tumblr fanart find:

6 Likes

… Still really digging RHATO Rebirth @TheWifeOfJasonTodd and I’ve made it this many Jason Todds. :ttns_gif_jason:

Thank you again for setting me up. It’s been a ride!

6 Likes

I’m glad you’re enjoying it. Remember, if you want to stop after issue #25, I wouldn’t judge you nor stop you :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

This series reads smooth and the art is similar to Greg Capullo’s Batman (The New 52) style. It’s been easy to dive in and I’ve had your warning about Issue #25 top of mind. I’m so curious - no spoilers!

5 Likes

The fact that you’re liking it is a win for me. +10 points for the Todd House in here :partying_face:

But seriously, it makes me happy when I see people read RHATO for the first time and be like “wow, this is great!”

5 Likes

#ItsLovinJasonToddHourPost: Robin Edition! (Because Jason was a good Robin and those that say otherwise are mean and we don’t share cookies with them)

Round one: Lovely Fanart!

8 Likes

#ItsLovinJasonToddHourPost: Robin Edition!

Round two: Comic Panels!

tumblr_inline_o5fumi9j1q1teth12_400.png

Under the Red Hood film bonus:

tumblr_pon6o1JiPD1spfcxeo2_400

8 Likes

And last, but definitely not least in my heart…

#ItsLovinJasonToddHourPost: Robin Edition!

Final Round: Curran Walters (of course)!

tumblr_inline_pp24z3t7WI1wzp2d8_400

tumblr_piv1kgWe9P1xiaty1o1_540

tumblr_pqwfmlU4zL1vj370fo4_r1_540

EBQtOPyXsAAH_sl.jpeg

giphy

E27DE7BD-6099-40E3-A95B-902968A65E3F

I want to thank @ejdias.95910 for this last one :grin:

7 Likes

Very small bonus content for the hour

7 Likes

Thank you! I knew I was forgetting one when I was posting on the Top 10 favorite characters thread… where I totally did NOT abuse my power and break the system… hehe, nope! :grin:

7 Likes

Also UGGHHH I’m late to this video but it’s okay. I’m personally waiting for the storyline to finish before I give the Webtoons comic a try for myself but since it has been put under my radar, Sasha is talking about Jason in this video and… I have a job title to live up to.

Here is the video:

Paging @DC89 because I know you love Sasha :hugs:

6 Likes

It wasn’t your fault, it was the systems. :grin:

6 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

Also- Sasha = Amazingness

6 Likes

Get him Jason! GET HIM.

You’ve got back up.

6 Likes

Aww ye!

giphy

4 Likes

:purple_heart: :smiley:

553d1592218831756688784c889b9a88

6 Likes

6 Likes

Yes! I love seeing both versions of the team together :heart:

6 Likes

With these two, the Joker has yeed his last haw, as we say in my neck of the woods. Mhmm :relieved:

6 Likes

Co-signed. :+1:

7 Likes