The Loft | Facts & Trivia | Smallville Fan Club

and the thing I identified the most with when Spider-Man 2 came out (which was when I was really getting into Smallville):

Pining for a lovely redhead that you just knew you couldn’t have a chance with.

When I was at a midnight sneak preview of the flick and Otto says to Peter “Love is a powerful thing. If you keep it bottled up, it can make you sick.” I said to myself “You’re telling me.”

Anyway, Smallville! Woo! :partying_face:

6 Likes

:exploding_head:

Oh my god!

6 Likes

my mind has been blown

5 Likes

Right! My jaw is still on the floor!

5 Likes

^^^

5 Likes

Sorry for posting a Shockwave trivia! Didn’t mean to make everybody heads explode.:exploding_head::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Dang it @Spider-Man78, you really are a menace! :joy::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks, I try to be. :grinning:

5 Likes

sees brain bits and jaws on the floor

Ew. Somebody’s been watching Scanners, haven’t they?

goes to get a dustpan and broom

6 Likes

Herb, Clean up on aisle 7! :laughing:

6 Likes

Oh man, I hope it didn’t get into aisle 7C (aka The Aisle of Aisles at Toys R Us).

checks said aisle

No gunkies over there. Just in aisles 7 and 7A.

goes to get some Spill Magic

6 Likes

You know how Clark wanted to be a football player? In my opinion he should’ve play for Baseball, think of all the homeruns he could’ve hit, only problem would be his parents for keeping him out of the game, no fun in that.:confused:

6 Likes

Baseball would have been so cool! I’m getting some Superman Smashes the Klan flashes :smiley: :baseball: Baseball is way less impact too so it probably would have been a lot easier on the Kent’s stress level!

6 Likes

You know, I had coaches trying to recruit me for football and baseball, but I passed.

I just read in my figurative loft, instead.

7 Likes

I’m back to the loft. Many good times in there. I think I’ll set up a nice cot in there, lol.

6 Likes

Martha brings up snacks every so often too!! It’s great! :pretzel: :cookie:

7 Likes

How are her Rice Krispie Squares? If anyone’s going to make out of this world RKS, it’s Martha Clark Kent, I bet.

6 Likes

She cuts them into these funky diamond shapes, don’t know what that’s all about…

6 Likes

Maybe she’s a fan of an amateur podcast that’s about diamond cutting?

yoinks a RKS as Martha looks away

6 Likes

Untitled design

Dang now I really want a rice crispy treat…

6 Likes