The Loft | Facts & Trivia | Smallville Fan Club

If you ask Martha real nice, to make you some, she just might.

I did, and look at me now!

holds up a gallon of milk and a pan of RKT, then toddles back out to the loft

6 Likes

After @Vroom was talking about art and artist, I had an idea and worked on it all morning, @Bar-El this is for you and your Smallville club.:slightly_smiling_face:

Clark, Lana & Lex.
:smallville_fan_club:

6 Likes

If you do a Minecraft version of what you think I look like, and it turns out to be pretty accurate, I’ll give you a boatload of Cool Points, Webslinger.

6 Likes

This is incredible!! You even got Lana’s necklace!! :exploding_head:

6 Likes

I’m watching Seinfeld for the first time and I saw our favorite Martian!

5 Likes

Lol. I’ve gotta watch it!

5 Likes

Your first time watching? You’re in for a treat, it has so many classic great episodes. Have fun watching it.:grinning:

4 Likes

It’s been a blast! All the Superman references alone are worth it!

5 Likes

I’ve updated the trivia for season 2. In today’s episode, there is a warning on the cave wall that can be deciphered from kryptonese. Unfortunately for our characters, nobody in Smallville can read it…yet.

U7tmEKx

4 Likes

Well I now have ten episodes left in Season 4 of Smallville, I’ve decided to take a little break from watching.
@Bar-El did you know that Margot Kidder only did the show twice because Christopher Reeve was on twice, she didn’t want to have more appearance then him on Smallville. :grinning:
If there was one actor that I wish he got to appear on Smallville, it would be Gene Hackman, I would’ve love to see his interaction with Lex, Lionel or Tess throughout the series. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

OMG could you imagine!! It would have been soooooo cool to have Gene be grandpa Luthor!!! :exploding_head: Maybe even the witch from Supergirl be grandma Luthor lol

3 Likes