The Krypton Season Two Hype Machine

I appreciate being hasty in that regard. It shows excitement for Krypton discussion which is always a good thing.

Keep the votes coming :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes loved season 1 bought the season on amazon while it was still airing. Doomsday looked amazing. loved the twist with Zod/El family, and Braniac oh my!

1 Like

@Aquamon Referring to my poll, do you have a preference for season two Krypton discussion?

1 Like

Oh shucks I see the ? about a poll. almost walked right into it. I am really curious as to how they are going to get out of the Phantom Zone.

*didn’t see

Also curious as to how Zod going back in time will effect the timeline.

One day and 12+ hours to go!

Option C. I agree with @ abfgmsw that it might be a hook for people to watch the show.

@Aquamon: Those polls do sneak up on you.

@Vroom: Peck deserves to be slimed! That pencil neck. Good Job Slimer!

2 Likes

Sorry it was late meant to say/include option B. Let the good times roll!

Less than 24 hours!

Can’t wait is there a watch along tonight

Season two is HERE! Well, kind of.

@Davidb I’m not planning on a WAL while season two airs. If others would like to give that a whirl, they’re more than welcome to do so.

When season two comes to DCU, then a WAL will be a must.

1 Like

OK sounds good

So…the vote consensus on season two discussion seems to heavily favor options B (spoiler thread for the whole season) and C (individual threads for each episode).

In an effort to please both parties, I’m going to squish these two options together and we shall have…individual threads for each episode that contain spoilers.

The Hype Machine is roaring heartily!

2 Likes

Good chose @Vroom, Hey how are you going to be watching it. I don’t have cable and usually just buy shows on amazon prime if its not on hulu or netflix. But you have to wait 24 hrs usually to buy an epsl on Amazon.

@Aquamon I’m watching it on Syfy as it airs.

No matter when people choose to watch season two, they can chime in when they’re ready to discuss what they’ve seen.

2 Likes

I’m going to open a wal for this now

1 Like