The JL8 Thread

He just said more prints. 300+ of them. :eyes: But gave no previews.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, what?! No one has enough wall space for that! :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m excited to see what characters he puts up. Hopefully, some new ones.

3 Likes

Yes! HYPE. :star_struck:

3 Likes

Well time to buy a photo album!

Mom: “Oh Bar-El is this your wedding album?!”

*opens to see page after page of JL8s…

Me: *whispers, suddenly close “No, it’s better!”

4 Likes

:rofl:

This Thanksgiving let’s make our families flip through an album of JL8 prints.

3 Likes

“And this is Clark sending kids at the park into low orbit…oh and here’s Alfie taking Bruce to school! Such a funny little guy, has he taken you to that nifty PB&J restaurant yet? oh that’s right these are all cartoon characters…” *cries through the rest of dinner

3 Likes

Well I’m torn now… On the one hand, I got my wish. On the other hand, what I really want is a print of the above panel as opposed to the entire strip that includes it…

https://yalestewart.bigcartel.com/

3 Likes

You could get the entire strip and cut out the one panel you wanted? :woman_shrugging:

Some of these are kind of tempting. But I am probably going to pass. I might look through them, but the way he put them up there it is kind of hard for me to do that.

Edit: Then again, that “Master Bruce, Rise” one is very tempting. And basically every strip with Barry in it. There are a couple in the Green Lantern Corps part that just look beautiful.

3 Likes

I’m literally contemplating a photo album just because there is no way I could ever wait for him to do a book and I could just keep adding panels until I die.
think-smart

3 Likes

New comics dropped!!!

5 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:They did?!?!? WHERE

4 Likes

also i noticed that some other characters can be seen like at 257 you can see the ray, did u guys notice any other dc characters too?

3 Likes

Hey @The_Detective :wave: His facebook page has all the latest comics.

https://www.facebook.com/jl8comiclol

Blue Beetle and Booster Gold are in there a lot too!

5 Likes

oh thx!!!

4 Likes

They are my favorite little cameos! They’re usually getting into trouble! :rofl:

3 Likes

He posts them on his Tumblr also. So you can pick your social media poison, @The_Detective. :wink:

3 Likes

I found these at Target today and thought of you guys and our love of JL8.

I have no idea what I am going to do with 24 puffy stickers. But they were too cute to be left at the store. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Omg woooo! I too have not used a single one but how could I pass up something so adorbs! :rofl:

2 Likes

Right? Logic need not apply here. The cuteness speaks for itself. :joy:

2 Likes