The JL8 Thread

Well it’s not JL8 but it’s pretty close! Found in the card section at my grocery store.

6 Likes

Those are so cute! I can’t choose a favorite. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I can’t believe they don’t have hawkwo/man! I can picture those cute little cherub wings!

3 Likes

WANT :heart_eyes:

Edit: Btw looks just like the character style on these. Seen these before? (I’d have to get Diana but I think Supes is the cutest.)

3 Likes

Excuse me, WHAT!!!

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen them at Target! They’re really cool! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Please tell me there’s a cartoon!

2 Likes

I wish! As far as I know it’s just a unique style of toys…but I mean, it does look like those stickers you got…

Please get on this, DC. :grin:

(I should add I’ve never seen the DC WowPods at Target…only the Marvel ones. :upside_down_face:)

2 Likes

DCcccccccccccccc! *shakes fist in frustration :muscle:

I will do all your marketing for free! Just give me all the power and leave the rest to me!!

3 Likes

tumblr_oslyiopDxh1uvs0mro1_400

3 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

GeekofSteels interview is up

2 Likes
2 Likes

WOOOOOOO!!! I’m so excited to listen to this!!!

2 Likes

Just listened to the interview and what a great guy! The discussion on Superman was exactly how I feel about the character as well! I’m so glad he’s such a nice person! Makes it real easy to support him, other than my white hot need for more JL8 :rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl:

The whole world needs more JL8. They just don’t know it yet.

4 Likes

Be still my heart! Time to binge the entire series again so I’m r e a d y

5 Likes

Give me a new series, and make this the next Animated movie from Warner Animation. The merchandise would fly off shelves…faster than a speeding bullet :wink:

3 Likes

Uh, oh. He just posted on Facebook that he will be adding more prints to his shop on Friday. :eyes:

I don’t think I have enough wall space right now for this.

3 Likes

I know I don’t have wall space for this. :rofl:

Did he give a preview of the prints or is it a surprise?

3 Likes