The Green Lantern Corps Slice Of Life Comic Conspiracy Society

Human GLC movie night
Hal: Keeps picking 80s movies that always involve a heartwarming father-son reconciliation that makes Hal weep uncontrollably. And he’s pretty emotionally closed off bc TRAUMA but he cries at movies. Like a lot.
John: His #1 guilty pleasure is corny rom coms. They watch Love, Actually every year for Christmas. Also likes old black and white movies
Guy: Is no longer allowed to pick movies
Kyle: Keeps picking indie horror movies and artsy foreign films. His feelings will be VERY hurt if you fall asleep.
Simon: For the first few months he picks Tarantino movies to try and impress Guy but eventually relents and confesses that he loves Pixar movies. They watch Ratatouille and everyone cries
Jessica: Loves horror movies because they give her space to experience fear and anxiety knowing she won’t get hurt. Hal hates them so she, Kyle, and Guy start a scary movie club

3 Likes

Guy Gardner movies

and whatever is showing on “Skinemax” on a late Friday night

4 Likes

Flawless

3 Likes

giphy (4)

2 Likes

Green Lanterns + their siblings (the canon)

Hal’s a middle child, his brother got to have matchy matchy alliterative names (James and Jack Jordan) but Hal apparently wasn’t important enough or was just double special

I can’t find any canon on John Stewart’s siblings or lack thereof but I refuse to believe he’s an only child. He has a nephew in JLU right or did I hallucinate that. Help me out, guys.

Guy Gardner had two siblings, Gerald and Gloria. He is the least favorite Gardner child RIP Guy

Kyle is apparently an only child which I am more willing to accept HOWEVER I cannot accept that his middle name is apparently DARRYL

Simon has a sister, Sira, but I don’t remember if she’s older or younger

Jessica has a sister named Sara

3 Likes

I really liked Jessica Cruz’s suit in League of Super Pets and this seemed like a good place to post about it lol

2 Likes

she’s so cute!!! the purple is confusing me tho and I do not care for it

2 Likes

John, at Guy’s funeral: I need a moment with them.
Everyone: Of course. They leave
John, leaning over Guy′s coffin: Okay, listen here you little s***. I know you’re not dead.
Guy: Yeah, no s***.

2 Likes

Kyle: Alright Simon, Jessica. Let’s go over this one more time.
Kyle: If something breaks?
Simon: We try to fix it before John gets home.
Kyle: If it doesn’t work?
Jessica: We blame Hal.
Hal: Seriously guys, what the hell?!

3 Likes

Jessica: How would you like your coffee?
Simon: As dark as my soul.
Jessica: Got it, one cup of milk coming right up!

3 Likes

definitely Guy

3 Likes

guys this is a serious question and I need answers right now. which gl likes crappy pop punk music. which gl would unironically listen to blink-182. i have been thinking about this all day and i don’t know who it would be. every friend group has a crappy pop punk music enthusiast. so which gl is it.

2 Likes

Hmm you’re right this is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
My gut says Kyle Rayner because look at him
But I could also totally see Jess jamming out to Paramour

2 Likes

i can see Kyle listening to some Enema of the State

2 Likes

I’m leaning towards Jess bc I feel like Kyle’s a bit of a music snob

2 Likes

I feel like jess is too good for crappy pop punk. i’m not talking about high quality stuff, i am talking about the trash stuff.

2 Likes

Oh so like Nickelback

2 Likes

Jessica is absolutely not too good for crappy pop punk

2 Likes

ok then lol

2 Likes

Working that pole

2 Likes