The Green Lantern Corps Slice Of Life Comic Conspiracy Society

Making it a new topic bc it’s clogging up @basicallytimdrake 's lovely headcanon post.

3 Likes

Look Jessica is great BUT she’s even better with a foil in Simon Baz and also Simon’s Emerald Sight made him a truly unique Lantern and anyway DC please bring him back

3 Likes

is this ‘Green Lantern Corps Slice Of Life Comic Conspiracy Society’ something that can be joined?
is this a real society, @bookwormfitzpatrick.91230?
if so, I want in. i was never able to join the Society of the Blind Eye so this is the next best thing.

4 Likes

Yes hello welcome to The Society

3 Likes

HeLL YEAH

1 Like

Can I join? Pick me pick me!!!

2 Likes

Join Us GIFs | Tenor

i mean the decision is up to the leader of this cult i mean club, @bookwormfitzpatrick.91230

3 Likes

Yes of course @Jurisdiction you may join us. Welcome

2 Likes

Yay go team!!!

2 Likes

The best GL team is Isamot Kol and Vath Sarn. You can practically hear the Odd Couple theme when they’re on the page.

And where is my Rykaktoro series? I demand intelligent salt!

3 Likes

NO idea if you’re messing with me, but that 100% sounds like something that would make sense in context of a GLC comic

2 Likes

Hal Jordan eventually learns how to cook out of necessity, partially with Ollie’s help. Ollie gets her a “World’s Best Uncle” apron as a joke and Hal wears is EVERY TIME they cook

3 Likes

GLC As Novelty Aprons

images (13)
Alan Scott

Jessica Cruz

images (12)
Hal Jordan

4 Likes

that’s such a random idea for a post and i love it :joy:

2 Likes

Simon Baz is addicted to buying weirdly specific novelty t-shirts to wear “ironically”

He owns both of these

2 Likes

Everyone meets him and is like “omg super ripped dude that was in prison I bet he’s scary” then they get to know him and he is a NERD

2 Likes

i would wear that :joy:

3 Likes

Lanterns ranked by cooking ability

1. Jessica Cruz
    She said it herself, when you don’t leave your house for 3 years, you have to get creative. The things she can do with instant ramen alone are astounding
  2. Simon Baz
    He made ma’moul good enough that his mom said she was proud of him he has my whole heart especially bc food is the main way I connect with my Lebanese heritage Simon I am once again inviting you to come to my grandma’s house and roll grape leaves with us
  3. Hal Jordan
    They’re not, like, an Oliver Queen level cook, but they’re decent and they make the BEST pancakes anyone has ever had and he guards the recipe with their life. Sometimes they make little shapes
  4. John Stewart
    The resident Grill Dad of the Lantern Core. Chilling by the pool flipping burgers in his little chef hat.
  5. Kyle Rayner
    Bringing you such classics as Baked Beans In A Tortilla, Shredded Cheese Straight Out Of The Package, and, of course, Spoon And Peanut Butter
  6. Guy Gardener
    No one is permitted to mention The Chicken Tenders Incident
5 Likes

This is 100% accurate

2 Likes

I need both of those shirts right now.

3 Likes