The Greatest Steve Trevor Moments

In this thread, I will be collecting every cool thing Steve Trevor has ever done.

This concludes my Greatest Steve Trevor Moments collection. I hope you have enjoyed it. Feel free to add your own!

20 Likes

Now why are you out here dragging Steve Trevor on a Monday afternoon when he’s not here to defend himself! :laughing: :laughing:

10 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

I guess you can say Steve Trevor recognizes talent when he sees it.

11 Likes

He is so great he instantly called Stargirl “Perfect.”

8 Likes

2017 - Steve Trevor gets his own one-shot special:

How many secondary/side characters can you say that about? I mean, that’s pretty cool, right?

Sure, Wonder Woman’s name is above his on the cover, and she’s standing in front of him, taking charge of the action, but…

Ah, you know what, never mind.

11 Likes

Almost every villain in Forever Evil.

8 Likes

@SteveTrevor2.0

7 Likes

Before things get too crazy, let me just say that I like Steve Trevor. I have nothing against him whatsoever. He plays an important role in the WW mythos. But to be fair, I’ve never really been super impressed by him either. And I even go back and forth regarding him being a love interest for Diana. There are for sure moments where that love is displayed, but again it never swept me away

10 Likes

Why do you think there needs to be a SteveTrevor2.0? Because 1.0 wasn’t cutting it.

9 Likes

These are exactly my feelings. I don’t hate Steve Trevor. There’s just… nothing really special about him.

To borrow a quote from a current popular film: “She’s everything. He’s just Ken.”

11 Likes

Well it is-

7 Likes

-sad trombone music-

7 Likes

In the Wonder Woman TV series, Steve Trevor Jr. Look very identical to his father Steve Trevor. So I think that’s qualified @SteveTrevor2.0. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Steve Trevor trivia-tuesday coming up.

7 Likes

Paging @Angel212 :sparkling_heart:

My favorite is the “trying on clothes” montage from WW 1984.

6 Likes

He married and had a daughter with Wonder Woman.

9 Likes

Truly the Terry Long of his time.

8 Likes