THE DOOM THAT CAME TO GOTHAM 📺 Watch-Along 💥 MONDAY (10/16) @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

Because Halloween season just isn’t complete without what? That’s right—magic, demons and DOOM! (Only this time, we’re in the 1920’s!):clinking_glasses: :ghost: Join us!

Details below…

The Doom That Came to Gotham (2023): When a sinister cult awakens a primordial evil, Bruce Wayne must don the mantle of Batman to fight against ancient adversaries and fiery demons to try and save an alternate 1920’s Gotham City from all-consuming madness. Will he saved the day or will the foes rain certain doom upon humankind? :popcorn: Gotta tune in to find out—Hope to see you here!

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own access to the movie. It’s available on HBOMax or you can rent it right :arrow_right: HERE. Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
Rated: PG-13, Runtime: 86 min

:dc: Contact @Razzzcat or @Mae below if you have any questions.

13 Likes

:bat: Did you know this is also a book? There’s a discussion thread for it, too! Right :point_right: THIS WAY.
IMG_8812

And if you’re looking for Elseworlds tales, you can also stop by :point_down: here:

13 Likes

Woot- woot! I’ll be here!

7 Likes

I’ll be at work again, but I’ll see about trying to line this up with a break. :grinning:

8 Likes

I’m quite sure I’m going to make it, since I read some good things about this movie. I’ll see everyone there.

5 Likes

I’ll be working, but hope you guys have fun. :slight_smile:

Also, thanks for the lil’ plug, @Razzzcat. :smiley:

6 Likes

@MatthewHecht

4 Likes

I have been liking the comments. I did expect this to happen this month for Halloween.

3 Likes

Feels appropriate

8 Likes

Today is the day

4 Likes

This is another one I haven’t seen, but I will fix that tonight

5 Likes

See you tonight, everybody! :notes:

8 Likes

@Jay_Kay You are very welcome! :green_heart:

7 Likes
6 Likes

Standing by. :smiley:

3 Likes

Don’t mind me, I’m listening to jazz today…

7 Likes

Ps. This many! :boom:

5 Likes

:00_harlivy: :ivy_kiss: :poisonivy_hqas:

3 Likes

:rose: :raised_hands: :green_heart: :ivy_kiss: #SaveTheFlugelhorns :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

45 minutes :boom:
giphy

6 Likes