The Death of Superman

Loved it! Bring on the Reign of Supermen!

1 Like

Wow what a pleasant surprise. Loved it!

1 Like

DC can do this right but screw it up in live action? Got to be executives moronite ideas because I loved MOS and really enjoyed BvS! I saw both of them 5 times and JL once.

3 Likes

That was pretty awesome, I liked how he took out Doomsday in this one. Was pretty brutal. Also the emotion and voice acting was on point. They really showcase how powerful Doomsday was. Only Superman was a real match for him. I liked the Clark and Lois scenes too.

2 Likes

This is honestly one of the best animated movies DC has made in quite a while, it’s definitely one of my favorites

6 Likes

That was great. Hit all the right notes. Whoever directed the fight scene between Superman and Doomsday deserves a raise. That so well choreographed. I loved it

2 Likes

Its 1am and I just watched this for the first time. I love it and I’m so excited where the animated universe is going

6 Likes

Can’t wait for the sequel I hope is coming!

Now this was really cool! Glad it’s on here! I love this animated universe 10x better than the cinematic universe.

4 Likes

Just gonna say it… Doomsday gave the whole justice league the hands :joy: good movie can’t wait for the sequel

5 Likes

Wow DC animation really slammed it out of the park with this one. Great music scoring and more serious feels. This one really sets the tone for the part 2 & cant wait to see the 4 Supermen.

2 Likes

this is absolutely my favorite superman film wow they really just packed it with feels.

1 Like

OOHHH I GOT A LITTLE TEAR MY EYES. WHY?

1 Like

I absolutely enjoyed this! Wonderful!

1 Like

Wow, what a movie. Probably my favorite animated film by DC in a while.

1 Like

Fantastic movie! First time seeing it. Not a fan of the voice actors but it more than made up for it with action and setting up for later events. Doooooope.

1 Like

Great movie. wee need the second part

2 Likes

Great movie

How can I download movies and comics?

How can I download movies and comics?