The Death of Superman

Superman battles against an insurmountable foe named Doomsday.

Did you enjoy The Death of Superman? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below! :point_down:

2 Likes

Love this movie

1 Like

With the news of Henry Cavill today, watching this movie brought the waterworks

8 Likes

Love This Movie To

Another great addition to the New 52 animated movie-verse

One of the better New 52 animated films.

1 Like

This movie won’t play

8 Likes

AHHHHH IM WATCHING YOUNG JUSTICE AGAIN!!!

2 Likes

The download the app on apple sign blocks the play button again

Of course this was great. Tomasi wrote it.

Signed up but wont let me watch

6 Likes

(Mild spoilers) This is a great entry in the DCAU library! I think the first Death of Superman’s fight sequence I might rank a little higher than this one, but this is overall a really great package. I loved that this movie dipped into all eras of Superman movies and comics for callbacks: From the Chris Reeve “I got you, but who’s got you?” line to the Kents not being able to get close to Superman at the end (like from Routh’s Superman) and the multiple Snyder/Man of Steel action references (behind the shoulder Superman shot as he punches Doomsday into space ala Zod fight, the way Doomsday is killed (shades of Zod again) to the way Superman is killed). Can’t wait for the second part! Glad Superman finally gets a nice 2 part movie for himself! Now bring on an animated Wonder Woman two part Challenge of the Gods movie! Please?

3 Likes

Awesome movie, can’t wait for the Reign of the Supermen.

4 Likes

Love this movie I can’t wait for reign of Superman

1 Like

Won’t play for me either!

7 Likes

great movie! to those having problems watching, i had issues watching on microsoft browser but it worked fine on google chrome.

This makes up for Superman: Doomsday; that one had so many issues. And nothing has made me madder in any superhero movie than Superman’s funeral in that film without a single other hero there to pay respects! This is the version the story deserved… and, yeah, I teared up a little. You know you did, too…

Good movie. I’m sad that Wonder Woman/Superman had to be broken up. I wished we could have gotten WW/Supes vs Zod/Faora at some point. I also was sad when the iconic SuperWonder line, “What a lucky man I was,” got taken from Wonder Woman and given to Lois. Very good action and the animation has improved from the last entry in this continuity.

2 Likes

haven’t watched this yet, but looking forward to it! more importantly… how did I get a Tardis avatar!? I never loaded one up. #thefutureishere

This was good hope that didn’t mess up the sequel