The DC Mafia Games Presents - An Intergalactic Confrontation

The games have begun.
My Initial Thoughts

1. I don’t see any protection powers for anyone to use except on themselves, so do with them as you will.
  2. As to investigations, we only have two of you so use wisely, and of course you can always use on each other to confirm your identities, which would leave us with 4 more confirmations to go. However be careful unlike past games, we can’t protect you, but can resurrect you.
  3. I assume they will follow the normal strategy and go after the more experienced players tonight so if you are one and you can protect yourself do so.
  4. If you have questions on how your abilities work pm jurisdiction to ask.
  5. Someone else feel free to come up with a plan.
8 Likes

All great info.
As for plans I feel at the moment it is best to wait and see what happens. Not much to do. Maybe an investigator check a person or so but overall not much info to go on.

9 Likes

I’ll try my best to be active. I’m on vacation so I might not be very active.

9 Likes

should be fun

10 Likes

Is this the main page

10 Likes

Yep

8 Likes

Things seem a little slow

9 Likes

villains are discussing who to eliminate

i mean…
tactically remove

8 Likes

Sorry I haven’t been active today either. Not that there’s really anything to do until the villains make a move. They’ve got some heavy hitters, so we really can’t afford to use abilities before we have any actual evidence to go on.

8 Likes

Alright everyone. The villains are done voting. The results will be revealed in a few hours.

9 Likes

:grimacing:

9 Likes

9 Likes

Yay! I hope I’m not dead!

9 Likes

Same.

8 Likes

The ATV turns back on abruptly to show a news reporter crying

Reporter: We have just received news that one of our beloved heroes, Green Lantern, has gone missing during the war.

All residents of Earth are in shock as the realization hits them: Green Lantern is dead.

@NYJt3 AKA Green Lantern – You have died.

9 Likes

Everyone may now discuss who they think is a villain.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Voting thread: Voting -- DC Mafia Games Presents -- An Intergalactic Confrontation

7 Likes

:frowning:

7 Likes

I want to say that I suspect anyone who was quiet yesterday… but I was one of those people lol. There wasn’t much to talk about yet and people were busy.
Also, I can’t remember, have we tagged the club to let everyone know the game has started yet?

7 Likes