The DC Mafia Games Presents - An Intergalactic Confrontation

I never took you out…

oops

8 Likes

I never left, just kidding around. Perhaps, you can have one player be two characters who count as one?

9 Likes

wdym

9 Likes

Like one person could be Batman and Robin for instance if you are still players short.

9 Likes

no because then you can’t vote them out

9 Likes

reminder that this game will start late july

10 Likes

Hello everyone I see that the game is starting in six days? Yes, no, possibly??

12 Likes

Possibly, I believe he gets back from camp around then and was planning on starting of my memory is right around July 30. Though, I believe we were still a few folks short.

11 Likes

Happy anniversary :cake: @RexRebel!

11 Likes

Happy anniversary!

10 Likes

Thanks @mercurie80 and @Detective7

11 Likes

You’re in lol

8 Likes

Hey everyone! Considering how active I’ve been today, you all have probably assumed that I’ve gotten back home from camp. You’re all correct! I got the wrong date (oops). That being said, the games will start tomorrow. HOWEVER, YOU WILL ALL GET YOUR ROLES TODAY!! From now on, no more people can join.

10 Likes

Thanks. I hope you had a good time!

Just a heads up: I have a Summer class, so I’m back in the busiest part of my semester right now. I’ll do my best to participate here, but it’s going to be a few days before I can post as much as I’d like. I’m saying this now, before I even know my role, so that hopefully you’ll all believe me when I inevitably bring it up later in the game and believe me instead of eliminating me again.

9 Likes

sounds good!

9 Likes

Alright! I think that’s everyone. If you didn’t receive a role and/or have any questions, let me know.

9 Likes

Ooh, this is totally just flavor text, but which Green Lantern, Spectre and Dr. Fate are we dealing with?

I’d also ask about Blue Beetle, but Jaime’s the only one who actually got the Scarab to work, and thus the only one with the power of Technomorphy, so presumably that’s him.

9 Likes

lol.

for spectre, jim corrigan

for gl, hal jordan

for dr fate, kent nelson

9 Likes

Deep in the vast abyss that is space… Villains around the universe are gathering to ruin everything for their enemies. It’s up to a few heroes to prevent an all-out massacre between everyone in the multiverse. However they are in for a treat…

A T.V. turns on somewhere
Alien News Broadcaster one: “Good evening Earthlings!”

Alien News Broadcaster two: “We’d say we’re sorry to interrupt your program, but we really don’t care.”

Alien News Broadcaster one: “Your world will fall and be rebuilt in the image of all villainy!”

Alien news broadcaster two: “Now kneel!”

The Guardians of the Universe praying to themselves:

“May all greatness be ever in your favor, heroes. You’re our only hope…”

The Game Has Started

10 Likes

Villains may now discuss amongst themselves ON THE PM about who they would like to kill.

Voting ends on the 26th at noon est

9 Likes