The DC Mafia Games Presents - A Deadly Valentine's

D’awwwh! (offers gentle headrubs)

8 Likes
My entire Garbanzo file

INWY5FZIJ22SRERYZGM44ULORE

567ADE70-A90D-4CF5-80FF-5804C722DFF4 images (1) il_570xN.1799717330_5i6w arrow_may1-300x157 download (1) baby-raccoon-jeanne-white 6028048670_b7c871fd76_z 51zqH06+JaL.SX311_BO1,204,203,200 download images (5) images (4) images (3) images (2) images cutebabyraccoon

10 Likes

@WingsOfAether 986203E0-0598-4F1A-8049-98782A58F284

11 Likes

An implosion?? How off-brand…

11 Likes

Part of my awesomeness is being unpredictable! Predictability is boring, and I am NOT boring! I AM JURISDICTION! Honestly, at this point I might just change my name to that on here

11 Likes

Do we know when @Bladexoxo will announce the winner?

11 Likes

vMAgwY

11 Likes

Yes but cleaner in the long run and less suspicious. I mean if there’s no proof, who do you accuse? :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Still waiting. Like I said earlier she may feel blindsided by you abandoning the adoption by her and becoming The Almighty @WingsOfAether ’s new boom toy. Also, if she already updated the family tree and now has to go back and do the edit again…I’d hate to be in your shoes…

11 Likes

I’m not anyone’s “toy”! If anything @WingsOfAether is my toy! She’s inferior to me in all ways! “new boom toy” yeah right!

11 Likes

Good night all.

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Silly Cam, you think you know but you have no idea… as it is, you’re being tracked, meaning your splosions/mplosions are being watched. As you are causing the distractions, leading everyone on wild goose chases others are able to run amuck and blame you. Not the Almighty as she has her own calling card but others are using your Willie Nilley drunk with power Splosions to cover their tracks. Your arrogance will be your downfall. :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

11 Likes

Hey Yall, Started a Lego Topic, and I’m shamelessly fishing for Topic likes if anyone has the time to throw some my way…

DC Comic Lego Brick Builds, 2021

I would Love to see any builders or collectors out there.
Recently adapted build… Modified City Transporter, Speed Champion Cars include the 911 to represent Dick Grayson’s Porsche, 2 Mclarens, One with Batmobile Elements…

11 Likes

You’re adorable, clone me.

proud smile

You keep on keeping on… and serve the purpose you were made for.

12 Likes

I saw this and thought you may like it.

10 Likes

I wish I had a disembodied hand to just fill my grape bowl whenever I ran out :frowning:

9 Likes

That’s just mean! Not cool! You do not just take away such a cute little angel’s snacks like that! It’s not right!

8 Likes

Cute!

9 Likes

THankS Guys!!!

10 Likes