DC Comic Lego Brick Builds, 2021

As the Wonderful world of Lego Building Bricks is losing it’s association with DC Super Heroes. This year no new DC or Batman set’s were released, just a Haley Quinn Minifgure Blister Pack. I would love to see EVERYONE’s DC Build’s From MOC’s(my own creation) to New and Discontinued Sets.

Spider-man is Replacing Batman builds and Avengers Sets with 10 versions of Iron Man are being released in the Place of Amazing sets like “Killer Croc’s Sewer Smash”,

with Red hood, Digger Captain Boomerang and Katana Mini-figures!!!

Just Some quick one’s of my collection but Now i’s your turn!

Lego Titans GO!

Lets see how you created You own Green Lantern Corp. Let’s see the Wayne Manor you hae been working on for 6 months, lets see the what it looks like when you chagne the color of the Jokers Hands!!! Lets See it All!!!

12 Likes

Awesome Lego sets @Proinsias. That’s too bad they aren’t making any new DC sets this year.

5 Likes

I had better pics that were lost when an iPad died, and I was negligent with backing

it up.

12 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks! I will hopefully get some better pics up soon. I couldn’t wait to see what the community is building!!!

5 Likes

THIS IS AMAZING!!! A Sun Catcher with Translucent Bricks! The Gotham Skyline is a great touch!!! VERY WELL DONE. Can I repost these to my Facebook Lego Fan page?

5 Likes

This is a Mini-Fig Collection to DIE FOR!!! Wow! So jealous of The Gorilla Grodd an Solomon Big-Figs! GREAT BUILDS to display. Well done!

4 Likes

@SWhite I hope it’s ok to post this, but I am running a fan based giveaway on FB.
https://www.facebook.com/NofoArtisticbricks/photos/a.420861697970260/3856047967784932
If you want, shoot me a like and put these up on the page for a chance at New Flash MiniFigure, NIB.

4 Likes

Thanks and sure no problem.

5 Likes

I built this a few years ago to display all my minifigs. It’s all Legos bought from Goodwill.

I have small displays I made for other ones.

I have two Captain Boomerangs and am interested in the one I saw pictured above.

I haven’t made anything for my Wonder Woman collection… yet.

5 Likes

I see SO MANY great figures in there!

4 Likes

Finished the Bat- Car Transport today, got a Bruce Like figure driving for the moment, will add Alfred S I keep building. The Speed Champion Race cars represent Dick Grayson Porsche 911, and my own Bat- Mclaren…

6 Likes

Omg this is amazing.

7 Likes

Saddened by the Tiny little Statue of Liberty in the NYC Architecture Set, My wonder wife added the Brickhead, now it’s up to me to get a 6x6 beige plate to center it. I could cheat and use a 2x2, but it will float above the base.

Screenshot 2021-03-18 at 12.04.51 AM

2 Likes

sees Lego HOJ

As Dan Turpin would say, “Holy Joe!”

In the words of The Riddler from Batman Forever, “Now, that’s impressive!”

2 Likes

If anyone is interested in a Lego DC Fan Page Artistic Bricks - Home | Facebook

1 Like

Can I get away with calling this Capt. Cold? I know I should at least look to get a better flesh colored head…

3 Likes
1 Like