The DC Mafia Games Presents - A Deadly Valentine's

But… how do we know that? Lol. Honestly, you trying to change the subject here is a little sus, not going to lie.

8 Likes

We know who’s investigating?

6 Likes

Also, Trigon shows up as a hero when investigated.

7 Likes

Whoa now, hold on a minute. You were one of the first people to vote for EJ, and you have neither an E nor a J in your username. Therefore, you’re suspicious and EVERYONE should be CAUTIOUS of you.

7 Likes

Is having one suspect person investigating another suspect person really the best way to clear either’s name?

7 Likes

I miss being Trigon. :pleading_face: I had so much fun last time. Right @TheQuestion101?!

7 Likes

Trying to change the subject because the horse was beaten to death and repeating my mistake again just gives the false info/suspiciousness more life

8 Likes

It was quite hilarious. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::thinking::thinking:

8 Likes

It was the best! :joy:

7 Likes

So, no clear is 100%, but let’s say 80% clear which is far better info than before

8 Likes

Nope one of those trust issues, but if you lie about it, you normally die pretty soon. With as few of the villains as there are, i doubt one would risk themselves trying to cover for another, but you never know.

7 Likes

Exactly. They could both easily be lying, and I don’t, something just doesn’t sit right with me regarding msgtv’s responses.
Msgtv, if you end up being innocent, please forgive me lol. I’m just trying to point out what I think I see, I could always be wrong.

7 Likes

I think for right now we really have no reason to distrust the information. Until we get more concrete evidence.

9 Likes

If I was Bad I would save ploys like that for when they’re really needed,much later.

8 Likes

Forgot my “know” here.

6 Likes

83578ee0aec750af4fb19e01838e50e4--valentine-day-special-valentine-day-cards

Somewhere in Central City

Iris West and Barry Allen are celebrating valentines day at home. Both cooking dinner and enjoying each others time when they hear the news.

“John Constantine and Desmond have been found dead in their apartment February 13th. Both have been victims of an attack from the new villain tirade. No one knows exactly who os leading this new group of villains. All that is known so far is that this feel like the first of many deaths.”

They immediately turned the T.V. off as Iris knew what was coming.

“Go and get them” she said sternly and Barry of course did at he was told.

“I’ll be back in a flash” he said. Iris rolled her eyes.

“Really jokes?” She said to him.

Constantine and Desmond have been killed! @ralphsix @Nickywood you have been eliminated

12 Likes

woah!

8 Likes

Ralph! :sob:

9 Likes

Noooooooooooo!

7 Likes

back to what i was saying this morning, i seriously think its @neal.heatherly

8 Likes