The DC Mafia Games Presents - A Deadly Valentine's

Wait, what?!

7 Likes

I’m sorry I was a bit preoccupied by the fact that Lois and Superman are about to drop new information…if I was a villain y’all would have known by now :joy::joy: I would have voted for myself

12 Likes

8 Likes

thats not DC…

6 Likes

I see the famous @WingsOfAether strategy is in play once again.

10 Likes

Does it have to be?

6 Likes

Same! The heck people?! I thought that it was information we could all use!

8 Likes

Agreed.

7 Likes

And that from so I drug into a mess, I’m clear! By extension, I believe this puts @TheRealHawkman in the clear too

9 Likes

what does that mean?

5 Likes

Good observation.

6 Likes

Unless your both evil. Remember to take everything with a grain of salt.

8 Likes

what was?

7 Likes

Nvm I understand now. It was moving so fast I didn’t stop and really read till now. What it looked like initially was that Blade accidentally posted a message to the villains in the wrong thread, and then THE and Behemoth didn’t realize it was the wrong thread and replied like they were villains and everything was normal, if that makes sense.

8 Likes
7 Likes

wasn’t @Bladexoxo typing before? what happened?

7 Likes

Let’s not resurrect that one, suffice to say I and @TheRealHawkman are both in clear

8 Likes

Unless you are both secretly dastardly villains, playing a con on us hapless heroes. But yes, it does seem, we will need to be listening to you more now. Though, we haven’t heard from the person investigating @TheRealHawkman . Y’all are no longer that high on my suspect list.

9 Likes

That would be a good play, but it’s not true

9 Likes

I trust. For now…

8 Likes