The DC Mafia Games Present - The Judas Contract

Ya know that reminds me of when I showed @TheQuestion101 the character roster and they were like “do you think we can get 40 players?”

6 Likes

If we can advertise it enough, I believe we might be able to… if we get a bunch of veteran players, even though I advise against it (I know, I know, hypocritical), that’s a majority of the roster. Then we just have to make sure it’s where people who haven’t played yet (especially members who just joined onto the community, because that is what this game is perfect for) can see see it and join, then that should fill it out.

6 Likes

The thingbis I know we can get the 40 the real question is should I have added more characters

6 Likes

Because ya know me I’m the crazy person who ran a 50 player game

6 Likes

Okay well I’ll let you know if we are trying to rangel up some players if we don’t have enough volunteers, how does that sound??

6 Likes

I mean it makes sense but personally I don’t think anyone can really “outgrow” mafia. After all it was YOU GUYS that made it POSSIBLE for me to have a CLUB created. Plus when doing the character roster we only have the 48 in the club including me and question. So in all reality if most of the club wanted to play they could. I also know alot of the club members are new and haven’t played the Mafia games yet. Just thought I would put that out there too. But @SuperBlueGrod. Don’t feel like you have outgrown this game. After all most of us are adults that read comics I dont think there is out growing anything at this point :joy::joy:

8 Likes

I’m just glad I got something to help distract me while I’m still under recovery. So thank you all!

7 Likes

@JayleighJayeJimenez if it will help you in any way thats good!!! I’m glad!!!

7 Likes

On that note we have 34 open spots if anyone wants to join!!

6 Likes

Indeed it will, thanks!

7 Likes

I think I’ll join.

8 Likes

Anyone ask ReaganFan? He was excited to play the last time but didn’t get the chance.

7 Likes

@Behemoth awesome youre in! and @Reaganfan78 did you want to play this go round?

8 Likes

(Drops in) WHO’S READY TO PLAY SOME MAFIA???

Alternatively: I came here to chew gum and play Mafia, and I’m all out of gum.

11 Likes

I’m down to play again. However, since I am heading into busy season at work I’ll be willing to put my spot up for someone new if they want it. So if we have too many I’ll step down for someone else to play.

9 Likes

I’m in. And now that Grodd and I have ended our feud no hard feelings right? I think in the unfinished game weren’t all the mob members the villains. Which made the villain chat hilarious by the way. My point of that is without knowing who else would be villains we all wanted to betray the rest of the mob who weren’t villains. So I’m other words, I’m not worse than the rest of you.

7 Likes

I’ll play, if there’s still a spot open.

8 Likes

After reading over roles. There is one I want so badly and one that I would absolutely hate to have (I think character is good but no mob member would want that. You can probably guess which one)

7 Likes

I would like to play!!! @bladexoxo

8 Likes

count me in :sunglasses:

8 Likes