The DC Mafia Games Present - The Judas Contract

The Judas Contract 1

The DC Mafia Games Present: The Judas Contract

One of the many forms of betrayal by someone you know and care about is figuring out they are a mole. Leaking all the information you have to the other side. This is the story of Terra, how she manipulated her way into the teen titans. But also, how she herself was manipulated by Slade (aka Deathstroke). Whose side will come out victorious. Will it be on the side of Deathstroke? The one Terra has laid claim allegiance to? Or the side of our heroes? The one Terra has been adopted into as is part of a family? In this new telling of The Judas Contract, by you. You and the rest of the players choose the outcome. In hopes that the heroes win. However, there is always that chance they will lose. Good luck and have fun!

GAME PLAY
The game has 2 stages: a day phase and a night phase. During the day everyone gets to vote out a player they feel is a villain. During the night phase the villains converse on who they are taking out of the game. Just letting everyone know now the game starts in a night phase. Your objective is to find the villains and vote them out before they find you! That’s really it. Everything else is up to you players! There will be an example post in the FAQ of what these will look like. Character abilities can be used during the day phase or night phase depending on the character. Usually hero abilities can be used during the day; villain abilities are used at night (unless otherwise stated). The game can be complex at times as no one knows who’s who (except for the villains). Use strategy and keep your friends close…

RULES

1. ALL PLAYERS MUST PARTICIPATE- There is a 24-hour leeway however if you do not post you will be out of the game. I will be keeping track and giving out notices after the 24-hours (However you DO NOT have to post in the main thread this goes in depth in rule 3)

2. You are REQUIRED to vote every “day phase” if you don’t do this you are automatically out of the game. It’s not fair to the other players if one person doesn’t vote or participate. I will post an example of what voting looks like below.

3. You DO NOT have to post in the main thread to stay in the game. As the main thread gets insanely post heavy you can participate in other ways to keep you in the game (i.e Day Poll Voting, posting in the voting thread, and if you are a villain posting in the villain PM thread). However, if you want to keep up with the game the main thread (here) you should at least read over a few of the posts. As from previous games it gets post heavy.

4. DO NOT REVEAL YOUR CHARACTER! Unless you are a villain and in the villain group PM. The point of this game is to FIND the villains and vote them out before they get to you first.

5. Since this has been a huge issue in terms of game play abilities will have a clear descriptor in both the PM I send you and on here.

6. When posting in our game room PM please keep conversations to a minimum as that way, I can see who has been participating. All you have to do for this is post “VOTED” that way I can also count who has voted and who has not as polls are anonymous

7. I will be announcing who has met their fate here in the main thread as well as the group PM. If you need to see an example, I will post a link in the FAQ.

8. Roles will be given out via PM from me. You can’t choose your role or request a role. It’s strictly random.

9. Don’t be afraid to ask questions either here on the main thread or in the PM’s!

10. There is no editing or deleting posts! (At least not until it starts…)

11. Just have fun! Don’t take this too seriously and enjoy the game!

Also a side note @TheQuestion101 will be helping me keep you all in line. Atleast for the most part

Our Heroes
  1. Robin: Boy Wonder, once during the nighttime he can use his childish ways to get information from anyone he chooses, blocking that person’s ability.

2. Beast boy: The Shapeshifter; He can use the ability of transforming into a fly so he can listen into a villain’s plan.

3. Raven - The daughter of Trigon; She can read a character’s emotions blocking their abilities from being used. She can use it once every night phase.

4. Starfire: Princess Koriand’r; She can use her star bolts to blow up a lair and find out a character’s identity.

5. Cyborg: The Hacker; He can gain entrance into the villain’s headquarters by means of their security system. He can learn a part of their plan in hopes of finally defeating them. However, if he gets spotted by any villain, they automatically kill him. This can only happen ONCE.

6. El Dorado: The one who can teleport. Using his ability to teleport he can put himself in front of any person he pleases learning their allegiance. This can be used 5 times.

7. Wonder girl: One with the Amazon’s. She can use her lasso to provoke a player to reveal their identity. This can be used 3 times.

8. Super boy: The “son” of Superman - It requires one extra vote during the day to be eliminated.

9. Impulse: The “fourth” Speedster. He can get 2 votes in during the day poll. THIS CAN ONLY BE USED TWICE

10. Miss Martian: The Alien from mars; She can use her density shifting and invisibility to protect a character during the night. This ability can be used every night phase.

11. Blue Beetle: Holder of the Scarab; He can use his abilities to switch two people’s effects. If one thing were to happen to one person, it will now happen to the other and so forth.

12. Static: The Live Wire; with the fact of him being known for using quick quips he can silence a player due to the shock of what was being said. Making this person not able to participate in the main thread for 1-day phase and 1-night phase. Hence blocking their voting privileges.

13. Zatanna: Princess of Prestidigitation; She can cast a spell (backwards of course) to talk to a dead character learning 1 of the players identities that killed them. She is then able to tell anyone in the main thread however this may give away her own identity as well. This ability can be used twice.

14. Orphan: Daughter of Assassins. Because she is mute, she can not speak during night phases. She can speak during day phases and the polls. However, during the night she can use her ability of interpreting body language to read thoughts of the person she targets learning their allegiance. This can be used three times.

15. Aqualad: The Natural Born Leader. He can protect a character during the night phase.

16. Batgirl: The Forensic Investigator. She can investigate the dead characters body to figure out who was most likely the culprit of killing them. This can be used three times.

17. Rocket: The one with the force fields. She can trap players in a force bubble, inevitably making them not able to vote or use abilities during the night phase leading into the next day phase. This ability can be used twice.

18. Lagoon boy: The sea dweller. He can investigate a person to see who that person visits or targets. This ability can be used every night phase.

19. Guardian: Bodyguard. He can protect one player each night. He is also able to protect himself. However, that ability can’t be used twice in a row.

20. Spoiler: The Girl with a Plan. She can bug a player’s lair to see what happens to them that night. If nothing happens, she learns nothing.

21. Thirteen: The one training with Zatanna. While training under Zatanna she has been granted the ability to see the future. On even nights she gets to have a vision on two people at least one of them will be good. On odd nights she gets to see three people at least one of them will be evil. This can be used twice.

22. Arrowette: The Red Archer. She can use her explosive arrow to enter a lair learning that players identity. This can be used three times

23. Geoforce: The One who can control magma. Using his abilities, he gets to randomly destroy a person’s lair. This can be used three times and they don’t get to choose the player.

24. Halo: The one with Mother box. She can raise a hero from the dead. However, that person’s ability is then given to another player of their choosing. This can be used once.

25. Forager: The one who seeks. He can ask a random number between 1-10 and get an ability that is matched with said number. (i.e. identity reveal, allegiance reveal, bring someone back from the dead, block, protect, track, double vote, swap two characters abilities, immune from night killings, being able to talk to the dead)

The Villains
  1. Deathstroke: Trigger Finger, if targeted by the heroes he can kill one of them.

2. Vandal Savage: Leader of The Light. He gets to say who gets killed along with the majority villain vote making two characters to be voted off during a night phase. This can only be used ONCE

3. Trigon: The demon king. If targeted or investigated the ability doesn’t work on the player. If investigated they come up as a hero. This lasts the entire game.

4. Klarion The Witch Boy: Lord of Chaos. He can bring one villain back from the dead. This can be used once.

5. Psimon: Simon Says. Using his abilities of mind control he can make anyone he wants to reveal something to him using this hint he can narrow down who that person is.

6. Mr. Mxyzptlk: The Trickster. He can play ability roulette. He is to guess between 1-5 and whatever
    number that is he gets the ability associated with that number. (i.e. identity reveal, protect, block, double vote, immune from a day vote)

7. Granny Goodness: Come to Granny. She can bake some ability bread and give it to whatever player she wants. The ability is of her choosing. This can only be used once.

8. Queen Bee: The Queen. She can take on a dead villain’s ability. This can only be used once.

9. Reach Ambassador: Smooth Talker. The Reach Ambassador can sweet talk his way out of everything. Meaning he can get out of being investigated or role blocked or even voted off. This ability can be used twice.

10. Sportsmaster: The Fall Guy. He can clean up a dead body before the heroes can bring that person back to life or investigate who killed them. This can be used twice.

11. Brother Blood: The one with the cult. He can use his hypnosis to change a person’s vote to whomever he wants, his hypnosis can also be used to block Raven if he finds her. This can be used twice.

12. Darkseid: Evil Incarnate; With his ability he can take down 1 player of his choosing without any of the other villain’s inputs. This can only be used ONCE. However, if that player is protected nothing happens and they lose this ability.

13. Lady Shiva: Member of the League; With the skills that she has learned from the League of assassins she cannot be seen or tracked by someone with a tracking ability.

14. Count Vertigo: The One with the Vertigo Effect. He can alter the balance of others and induce dizziness or nausea blocking a person from using their abilities. This can be used three times.

15. Professor Ivo: The one who can change the outcome. He can sabotage the day voting polls. Making it so the villains have power on who gets voted off during the day. This can only be used once.

FAQ

Q:What does voting look like?
A:Here is a link to an example- Crisis on Earth 1 Heroes VS. Villains

Q:What do the phases look like?
A:Here is a link to an example -
NIGHT PHASE
Crisis On Earth 1 The Sequel
DAY PHASE
Crisis On Earth 1 The Sequel

Q:Can I reveal a person’s identity/allegiance on the main thread if I find it out?
A: Yes! However you then risk your identity/allegiance…

Q:How do I know what character I am?
A:It was sent in a PM from me

Q:What if I don’t know how to play?
A:Here is a link to the first and second games I suggest skimming through the first one to get a grasp on the idea.

Q:How do I know where I can use my ability?
A:In the PM I sent it tells you what phase your ability can be used.

Q:If I am voted out can I still vote?
A:No

Q:If I am voted out or killed can I still talk to people on the main thread?
A:Yes! In fact we call them “ghosts” however, please refrain from posting conversation in the game PM.

Q:What is the silencing ability?
A:It makes it so a user cannot talk for one day phase and one night phase.

Q:Where are the rules?
A:In the first 2 paragraphs of this post.

Game Spots!

1. JayeJ.Jimenez
  2. NYJt3
  3. Casasstrophe
  4. GetSnart
  5. TheKateKane
  6. SuperBlueGrodd - Lagoon Boy, Brought back
  7. Behemoth
  8. Row.Harper
  9. Mister.Miracle - Miss Martian, MIA
  10. Aylex
  11. DickGrayson_TheBoyfriendWonder - Thirteen, Killed
  12. DuelinDroopies
  13. Kiarrasayshi
  14. Princess_Rosalean Halo, MIA
  15. Carbon
  16. TheRealDetectiveChimp - Rocket, Killed
  17. Nickywood
  18. TheRosses - Brother Blood, Captured
  19. ProdigiumDrew
  20. Scoop001
  21. Ralphsix - Geoforce, Killed
  22. Jsmsiggy
  23. Neal.heatherly
  24. xLOVEDoompatrol
  25. ThebatgirlofNML
  26. Vroom - Raven, Killed
  27. Hopeandlegos
  28. Emeraldknight - Batgirl, MIA
  29. RexRebel
  30. Sorieta - Arrowette, Killed
  31. JM.38816
  32. Joelc73
  33. Thebatman.7002
  34. Jcolt
  35. Travis.Morgan
  36. Kon-El
  37. WingsOfAether
  38. CynicalPink
  39. Msgtv
  40. Ejdias - Granny Goodness, Captured

Here is a link to the DC Mafia Games Club. All new players that are NOT in the club need to join as it makes it easier to make the PM’s
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/g/DCMafiaGames

19 Likes

Hello kids in the @DCMafiaGames I made a new one~

Also anyone is free to join in on the game! I have 40 spots to fill!

13 Likes

Sounds Awesome™:+1:
I’m in​:+1:

7 Likes

I’m down.

8 Likes

I’d love to play!

8 Likes

@NYJt3 @JayleighJayeJimenez @casasstrophe You are all in! I will write your names down someplace and keep a tally going!

8 Likes

Definitely in.

8 Likes

@GetSnart Hello there! You’re in!

8 Likes

4 in. 36 left.

8 Likes

i’d like to play! :smiley:

9 Likes

I was just about to tag you lol

8 Likes

35 left.

8 Likes

:laughing: i appreciate it!

8 Likes

The counter is back.

8 Likes

(Also just want to say I love that Lagoon Boy is involved, underrated character.)

8 Likes

@GetSnart I don’t know where I would be without my non-official official counter :joy: :joy:

8 Likes

@TheKateKane @Soreita You both are in!!

8 Likes

I’m in for sure!

7 Likes

@SuperBlueGrodd You got it!

7 Likes

34 left.

7 Likes