The DC Mafia Games Present - The Judas Contract

(Also, I love the theme on this one. Possibly my favorite right next to Bat family, No man’s land, injustice and… wait, is that all of them? :thinking: … there was… one more game, right? I think I’ve been in 4, which is all of them excluding the game 1 encore, I believe)

8 Likes

Well there was the actual injustice game that I started but then life happened. That one? or are you talking about Crisis on Earth 1 chapter 3?

6 Likes

(I agree. Amazing theme. Makes me excited for what Blade Will do after this.)

7 Likes

No, wait, 5 including the unfinished one, maybe? Now I’m just getting myself confused LOL.

6 Likes

@SuperBlueGrodd @GetSnart tbh I was a littl eiffy on the whole Judas Contract mainly because I heard people saying it was over used. But it’s personally one of my favorite story arcs. So I am really happy you all are excited for it! Because I am too!!

7 Likes

I just hope I get an interesting character.

8 Likes

(Ooh. Maybe Long Halloween or James Robinson Starman)

7 Likes

Ohhh, for some reason I thought injustice wasn’t the unfinished one… ok, wait, let me see, I was Red Robin in the very first, Superman in the second, Zatanna in the 3rd, and then Cyborg in the unfinished one, so including that last one, I think I’ve been in 4… I… that seems both right and not right at the same time lol

6 Likes

There was technically 5 but that’s including the encore and the unfinished one. (which I will get around to later just not soon)

6 Likes

Ah, but I believe everybody’s already revealed their characters for that one :grimacing: unless I’m misunderstanding

7 Likes

I think I made everyone interesting this time around especially Sportsmaster I think he’s my favorite :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

Everyone is interesting definitely.

(By the way Young Justice or Super Friends El Dorado?)

7 Likes

Everyone did however I would be starting it completely fresh. I will also be tweaking it as I did not like how I made it at all the first time. I think I rushed into that one and not giving my 100% also made me upset about it. Any way a whole new game would be started I wouldn’t be continuing it.

7 Likes

Young Justice. He fits better with what story I’m trying to tell with this one.

7 Likes

Oh I misunderstood. 33 left.

7 Likes

Stargirl made me like him even more than Young Justice… Neil Hopkins did one awesome job!

6 Likes

Personally I just like the ability I gave him. If we’re going off of injustice it suits him well.

7 Likes

I forgot how to make words big and small :sob: :sob:

6 Likes

< small > and < big > placed in front of the text without the spaces :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank You! :sob:
I’ve been gone for too long

7 Likes