The Clubs of DCU Mega Quiz

The Clubs of DCU Mega Quiz

am9vRYAgo_480w_v1
The Clubs of the DCU have banded together to offer you the challenge of the DCU wide mega quiz. Think you know DC comics, movies, television and more, give the quiz a try and find out. Good Luck.

DC TV & Movie Club: In the Arrowverse, what year did Barry Allen originally become the Flash before Eobard Thawne altered the timeline?

0 voters

Characters of DC Club : In what year and what issue did Helena Wayne as Huntress first appear?

• 1964, Brave and the Bold #35
  • 1972, Detective Comics #412
  • 1977, DC Super Stars #17

0 voters

Renegade Robins Club, Damian Wayne: During what event did Damian Wayne first encounter the Dragon Bat Goliath?

• Revenge of the Demon’s Head
  • Sanctuary
  • The Year of Blood

0 voters

Renegade Robins, Jason Todd: Which rogue shot Jason Todd with a gun in 1987?

• The Joker
  • Crazy Quilt
  • The Mad Hatter

0 voters

JSA Book Club: How long was it between issues #57 and #58 of All Star Comics featuring the JSA?

• 25 years
  • 2 months
  • 5 years

0 voters

Arrowverse Couch Club : On Legends of Tomorrow , how many other clones did Rip Hunter recruit for the Time Bureau before bringing in Ava Sharpe?

0 voters

DC History Club: Starting with issues cover dated February 1966 until September 1967 DC comics added small black and white blocks to the top of their comic covers. This design was known as?

• Black and Whites
  • Double Checks
  • Go-Go Checks

0 voters

That Black Label Life Club: What was Black Label’s first book and what made it so controversial?

• Batman: Damned. Political content.
  • Joker: Killer Smile: Dog Fighting
  • Batman: Damned. Picture of Batman’s …

0 voters

World of Wonder: Wonder Woman was originally voiced by ____ in DC Universe Online .

• Susan Eisenberg
  • Keri Russell
  • Gina Torres

0 voters

Dick Grayson Fan Club: Which of these women did Dick Grayson NOT date?

• Lori Elton
  • Julie Madison
  • Deborah Poulos

0 voters

Acquired Taste Book Club: Which of these characters was not created by Charlton Comics?

• The Question
  • Blue Beetle
  • Captain Atom

0 voters

DC Pride: DC teamed up with which publisher for the Love is Love graphic novel?

• Dark Horse Comics
  • IDW Publishing
  • Boom! Studios

0 voters

Psychology of Supervillains Club: In what Space Sector is the Anti-Matter Universe of Qward?

• Sector 1
  • Sector 714
  • Sector 3068
  • Sector 8097
  • It has no sector

0 voters

DC Universe Superman Book Club: What Superman-related product does the following jingle apply to: The power, the power, of Superman!"

• Superman peanut butter
  • The N64 STAS video game
  • Kenner’s STAS toyline

0 voters

Doom Patrol Club: Which famous actor plays Cliff Steele/Robotman on DP?

• Brendan Fraser
  • Russell Crowe
  • Harrison Ford

0 voters

One-Shot Book Club In which comic one-shot did Smallville’s Chloe Sullivan first appear?

• 2014’s Lois Lane
  • 2011’s Jimmy Olsen
  • 2011’s Wonder Girl #1
  • 1988’s World of Smallville

0 voters

Answer Key

TV & Movie: 2020
Character: 1977, DC Super Stars #17
Renegade Robins, Damian Wayne: The Year of Blood
Renegade Robins, Jason Todd: The Mad Hatter
JSA: 25 years
Arrowverse: 11
History: Go-Go Checks
Black Label: Batman Damned: Picture of Batman’s…
Wonder: Gina Torres
Dick Grayson: Julie Madison
Acquired: Blue Beetle
Pride: IDW
Villains: Sector 1
Superman: Kenner’s STAS toyline
Doom Patrol: Brendan Fraser
One Shot: 2011’s Jimmy Olsen

Hero Ranking
1-4 Sidekick
5-8 Teen Hero
9-12 Vigilante
13+ Superhero

18 Likes

I should have mentioned it, but this is not an easy quiz. Those club leaders put the mega in mega quiz. You can see my avatar by the right answers, but that’s only because they had to tell them to me. I think I would have been a Teen Hero.

9 Likes

Well, everyone here is smarter than me and doing better on the quiz than I would have. I will say in one question, people are falling for a fake answer that I just made up. hehehe

6 Likes

So far, 100% of quiz takers know when Helena Wayne/Huntress debuts. Good for Helena!

2 Likes

Also, we are all aware of Batman’s ____

6 Likes

Unfortunately

5 Likes

I was not. but I am now. Thanks google.

4 Likes

Ohhhhh…sorry.

3 Likes

I looked at the picture and didn’t even notice until I zoomed in. embarrassing for batman

6 Likes

Clearly he’s a grower, not a shower.

5 Likes

This quiz test what you about the DC Universe. Those were very interesting questions.

3 Likes

Thanks, each club leader supplied their questions

5 Likes

Thank u club leaders as @msgtv said & @msgtv himself. I’m proud to score a 9 on that. With honor rule 0 cheating or Googling. That’s a decent score for the variety & difficulty of this test. I almost missed the fact it said Wayne & not Bertinelli for Huntress. Was driving me crazy thinking it was a trick question.

3 Likes

I got a three but should have gotten 4 because I accidentally click the wrong Batman damed answer. Either way still a sidekick. Definitely a fun challenge of a quiz.

2 Likes

Teen hero but I definitely guessed at some of the ones I got right. Not easy at all.

2 Likes

I’m one of the club leaders and I only got 7, so I’m a Teen Hero.

4 Likes

I’m a club leader as well and I got7. 8, including the question I submitted. So Teen Villain, pour moi.

3 Likes

Sadly, 7 included my question.

2 Likes

8 better than I thought I’d do​:+1:

4 Likes