The Clubs of DCU Mega Quiz

I got 12. I was sooooo close to superhero. Well, it was 12 with my question, so I guess really it was only 11, but stillā€¦

3 Likes

Sadly, I am just a Teen Hero with only 7 questions correct :frowning:

3 Likes

Helena Bertinelli is amazing! I love her Huntress.

3 Likes

I got 9, this quiz was pretty hard, honestly I was pretty lucky I got so many.

Keep up the good work, you should do this again!

2 Likes

These were insane but educational! I guessed most. Iā€™m not doing the math to figure out how I did. Iā€™ll just claim the title TheCitizenofNML.

3 Likes

I love doing quizzes like these. I got 10 Vigilante! There were some I simply didnā€™t even know of.

2 Likes

Iā€™m the Teen hero

2 Likes

This was fun! I got a 12. Way better than I thought I was going to do.

3 Likes

Phew. Just made it as a vigilante with 9. :batman_hv_4:

2 Likes

The ones I didnā€™t know, I guessed, and got all 3 or 4 right; the rest I did know.

Ahem. 14 right, so I am (as I always expected) a SUPERHERO!

2 Likes

Superhero is a rare thing

2 Likes

Looks like Iā€™m a Vigilante! Gotta be honest though, I totally guessed on a handful of these questions. :clark_hv_2:

3 Likes

You and me both. :sweat_smile: :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

Then they really were educated guesses considering we got them right! :triumph: :batman_hv_5:

2 Likes

Bickity-bam! Iā€™m a Vigilante, maam! :metal:

As the originator of the Superman Book Club question, Iā€™d like to point out that the majority vote (as of this writing) is in the wrong. Iā€™m not giving the correct answer (yet), but Iā€™ll give a hint: the jingle has nothing to do with video games.

4 Likes

Got 11 correctā€¦ not bad for a comic reading stoner, Although a couple of them are pretty tricky lol.

1 Like