That Black Label Life: Week Eight - 04/01/2020 (A Week to Remember Books)

@ThatBlackLabelLife

No new books this week, but instead of letting it bring us down let’s take this as a chance to remember the AWESOMNESS to come out of Black Label so far!

• What is your favorite Black Label book so far?
  • What current Black Label book are you most excited about?
  • What Black Label book are you most looking forward to?
1 Like

I really enjoyed Harleen, but this would answer the second question as well…I’m SUPER excited about Wonder Woman: Dead Earth!

I’m most looking forward to Three Jokers!

2 Likes

Links to Previous Weeks:

WEEK ONE:
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/thatblacklabellife-week-one/650380

WEEK TWO:

WEEK THREE

WEEK FOUR

WEEK FIVE

WEEK SIX

WEEK SEVEN

1 Like

Harleen and Question: Many Deaths of Vic Sage are my favorites. Obviously Question, being ongoing, is the one I’m most excited about - it’s a really readable fun story that doesn’t get too confusing like many similar stories. And seeing Cowyn doing the art again is really fun. Wonder Woman: Dead Earth is surprisingly fun, even though I don’t generally like imitations of DKR with other characters.

2 Likes

I have a question. I want to jump into the current Hellblazer comics but my comic shop is closed and amazon isn’t shipping any physical issues. I don’t like buying and owning things digitally, unless it is a subscription like this, and I don’t know how to get all of the issues. What is the best way to get physical issues?

1 Like

It’s not “the best” way, but seeing that most shops are closed, here’s an eBay link:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=john+constantine+hellblazer+2&_trksid=p2334524.m4084.l1313.TR1.TRC0.A0.H0.Xjohn+constantine+hellblazer+2.TRS0&_osacat=0&_odkw=john+constantine+hellblazer+1

I buy a lot of books from eBay and have never had a problem, but if you ever do eBay Customer Service guarantees your money.

Here are the covers of the first five for a visual reference:

The onone one top is that Oneshot I was telling you about. Make sure you get that one.

2 Likes

I found this site called Things From Another World(TFAW) that has a great deal of Black Label stuff. I’ve ordered that Hellblazer one shot and the first and third issues of the series. Since the virus though, you have to wait a bit longer for things to come back in stock like issue 2.

1 Like