Thank You, Applejack! 💜💜

Yay @Soreita!!! Just when u decided to get more involved in collecting too…that’s awesome!!! Great stuff!!!

5 Likes

That’s amazing!!! I’m so happy for you!!! You totally deserve it!!!

4 Likes

This is lovely! Thank you for being part of the community :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

Same here @Applejack & @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell !!!

I’m a little late to the party, but I got my Big Box 'O Awesome in a as well:

Joker is MY DUDE!!! And thought goes a long way with me so I REALLY appreciate the box set and the hat!!! And they’re WONDERFUL additions to the collection as well:

THANK YOU!!!

9 Likes

I love seeing pictures of everything!

4 Likes

I love the hell yeah T-shirt!

3 Likes

Congratulations. Those are some awesome gifts.

3 Likes

That is awesome!!!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I love that deck. All amazing stuff tho & congrats :champagne::balloon:

2 Likes

Thats awesome :clap: I swear I would love a box of my own one day hey @Applejack my birthday is next month that would make 2020 almost bearable if I got a box of awesome. I know probably wont happen never hurts to try and I do try!

2 Likes

@jsmsiggy this thread should help you and anyone else who want to get a box of their own.

"How Does One Become a Community Hero?"

1 Like

Very cool haul, especially the Absolute Edition of Joker and Luthor. :metal:t2:

2 Likes

@Soreita Oh I have read it forward and possibly backwards ahem ( bat-mite get back in your cage please. Don’t read backwards kids or Bat-mite will annoy you too. ) I have done and have had a varied success in post. I also think I haven’t gotten a cool box of awesome is because I haven’t been kept my quest for a box a secret. I like everyone on this app and the fact we have this community is amazing. I would say being apart of the comic loving community has made my heart grow a couple sizes bigger. (Hearts size was a 34 now almost a 37) So I give this pledge I’m not giving up on my quest for a box of awesome! Unless DC went to the farm where other apps go and I dont want that to happen! So I ask my questions and try to start DC related conversations. Also, @Soreita congratulations on your box of awesome and I’m really happy for you.

3 Likes