Thank You, Applejack! 💜💜

A few weeks ago @Applejack messaged me saying she wanted to mail me a gift for creating a fun community event. I got the package in yesterday and WOW. I’m gonna be honest, I was only expecting like a tshirt or a jacket and maybe a koozie. My eyes just about bulged out of my head when I saw this sitting outside my door.

The jacket is so soft and comfy! I’ve been wearing it for 2 days now. :see_no_evil:

Been using my heavy books to flatten the poster out. Surprised to see it had some metallicness to it.

I always thought these prints were cool, but never got around to investing in some.

Haven’t read Gail Simone’s WW yet. So I’m super excited for it!!

Thank you so so much, Applejack!! (And to anyone else who may have helped!) I’m still in awe by my gifts. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

88 Likes

Congratulations, @Soreita!! That’s awesome!!

12 Likes

WOW!!! That’s awesome and incredibly nice!!

11 Likes

Hey I want one of them snazzy jacket/hat combos! Collector’s items now that the service’s name is changing!

Seriously though… Congrats… though I don’t recall us crossing paths much on here… if Applejack & Company sent it, I’m sure it was very well deserved :slightly_smiling_face:.

11 Likes

Great job, enjoy

11 Likes

The last week or so of the rewards program, I gave away store coupon codes. But I created puzzles for people to solve instead of just giving the codes away. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

So cool! Congratulations!

10 Likes

How very kind and thoughtful of you :slightly_smiling_face:. See? Well deserved!

10 Likes

What an amazing haul! Congrats!

9 Likes

Congratulations! Very well deserved.

7 Likes

That’s so cool!!! Enjoy and congrats!

8 Likes

Holy, shiet! What an excellent bounty indeed. That omni is looking thick! I am jealous but this is well deserved @Soreita

8 Likes

That’s Awesome™:+1:
Congrats​:tada:

8 Likes

Awesome! Congratulations! That all looks amazing!

7 Likes

That’s some swag gear! I’ve been MIA from the community boards since I’ve been busy with school. What kind of event did you host @Soreita?

8 Likes

I did a giveaway during the last week or so of the rewards program. Gave away some store coupon codes. :slight_smile:

{Closed Giveaway} Solve Puzzles, Win Codes!

7 Likes

Can agree, that hoodie is hella comfy. :smiley:

And Gail Simone’s Wonder Woman run had some great moments, hope you like it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congratulations! That is wonderful. I love the cap and the jacket. And the pinback buttons, of course! I collect pinback buttons.

7 Likes

Congratulations, @Soreita!

That’s a very rad haul, especially the Simone WW omnibus. No spoilers, but her run is quite good.

Enjoy your very well-earned swag! :wonderwoman: :halloween_wonderwoman:

5 Likes

That’s some nice swag, well deserved.

5 Likes