Tell Us: What Was the Seminal Moment for DC In 2018?

Death of superman

3 Likes

The hawk and dove episodes of titans were fantastic!!!

2 Likes

I have to say getting DC universe because I was looking for info on the DC Universe when is it coming and Titans for sure back when it was gonna be on TNT kept getting pushed back finally getting DC universe doing the watch alongs bringing us all closer together I love you all hope everyone has a great Christmas and happy holiday’s

2 Likes

The Witching Hour was a big event for me. Wonder Woman doesn’t get as much attention as Superman and Batman, so seeing her be the center of an event was a joy. I loved every issue. The story and the art were incredible.

5 Likes

DC Universe, especially Titans. It has been amazing to see this version of the Titans team and this take on them. Love watching it every Friday and will miss new episodes coming out after this Friday.

3 Likes

From film, television, comics and the DC Universe app we got this year. 2018 is a time to be alive and a DC fan!!! Cant wait to experience the future of all thing DC!!!

2 Likes

At the end of season 5 when Jeromes brother turned out to be the Joker.

3 Likes

Introduction of Red Death

latest.png

2 Likes

Jeez guys, I don’t think we expected to see so many people talk about DC Universe itself! I feel like I have noticed a lot of people seem to especially like Hawk & Dove from Titans, there’s something very tender about their connection. Maybe also just the general chemistry between all the characters…:thinking:

7 Likes

DC Universe deserves it! It’s gone on to be one of top three favorite apps and is already a cornerstone of my fan experience.

You gals and guys have done fantabulously =)

4 Likes

Introduction of new characters like the batman who laughs and Silencer. To great stories like the current Justice league run.

2 Likes

Superman 80th Anniversary
Superman The Movie 40th Anniversary
Action Comics #1000

5 Likes

Honestly, This app. Everything that I want from DC at one place. Sure is not perfect…yet. But its got one hell of a good start.

9 Likes

Titans, great show hope there’s more to come.

3 Likes

Me finishing watching elseworlds on CW and loving every bit of it

2 Likes

It’s been a great year. DCU, DCU watch-a-long’s, and Aquaman are my top picks.

4 Likes

The DC Universe app. I’m now just getting into DC at the beginning I really did not like their films except Wonder Woman and hopefully Aquaman. But I was a big fan of the television with DC TV and the animated shows like Batman the Animated Series and Young Justice among my favorites. But now with DC Universe I can see more I can read more and because of it I’m becoming a big fan of DC and I would even go as far as saying (to me at least) that DC is just a little bit better than Marvel. So far the shows right I like Titans and I’m so excited for Young Justice Outsiders and Doom Patrol. And the animated films will be getting in 2019 like reign of the Superman and Wonder Woman bloodlines.

3 Likes

Landmark DC Moments 2018 :

1. Subscribing to DC Universe! It’s def been everything I hoped for. It’s been a blast. Thank you!
  2. Reading - Doomsday Clock. The story and artwork have been sooo good!
  3. Reading - Batman: White Knight. The story was fresh n fun. How crazy would it be if it was in continuity?!
  4. AQUAMAN (No SPOILERS) It’s a Super-Crazy-Fun movie! :exploding_head:
    I know that Zach Snyder was somewhat the architect of the DCEU but since he’s gone. LET JAMES WAN TAKE OVER.

Oh SNAP! DC Moments 2018:

1. Reading: Shazam!:zap:#1. Thanks Geoff n Dale!
  2. DC Universe 2019 lineup! Just WOW.
  3. Announcements for 2019 Comics: Young Justice, Batman: Three Jokers, Batman: Curse of the White Knight, and Detective Comics #1000! :bat:
2 Likes

DC has had a massive year. From the heart-destroying issue of Batman’s wedding to the release of this app. One thing that I’ve loved though has been the covers. DC has knocked it out of the park with excellent covers and variants. It’s not really a “moment,” but it’s been nice walking into the comic shop and seeing wall to wall gorgeous covers.

2 Likes

Um where do I start?! So many great things Batman White Knight (even though the Robin order is messed up), Batman the Animated series re-released, the launch of this app for sure, SEASON ONE of TITANS :exploding_head:, The DC Black Label, Batman Damned, and probably my favorite Dark Knights Metal/ The Batman Who Laughs such an amazing story for me love everything Scott Snyder has done for Batman especially when he is teamed up with Greg Capullu and they created one of my all time favorite characters that I just can’t get enough of The Batman Who Laughs (and to be honest the rest of the Dark Knights) and I’m so excited to see where his mini series goes issue 1 was everything I hoped for sooooo good!!! Such an amazing time to be a DC nerd and Batman fanboy :grin:

3 Likes