*Teen Titans* Random Two Episode Watch-along with a Break In Between: The First of Many — Saturday, September 5

Yup, you read it right here, folks! Every Saturday for five months, we’ll watch two randomly selected episodes of the Teen Titans cartoon. Since they’re not necessarily in order, there will be a break in between.
Do you want to be part of this watch-along? Continue reading below.

INFO:

Who?: Anyone reading this far into the thread
What?: Teen Titans (2003)
Where?: Anywhere you can access a DC Universe subscription—legally
When?: Saturday, September 5th, at 6:00PM PST/9:00PM EST
Why?: I mean, the Teen Titans hang out together. Why can’t we?
How?: Like this!

1. ACCESSIBILITY: To access this show, go to the “Movies & TV” category, click “Animated Series”, and sniff out the Teen Titans cartoon from 2003. Alternatively, find the show under “Cartoon Network” on HBO Max.
  2. MULTITASKING: This is not merely watching a cartoon; that’d be too easy. Watch both episodes on a larger device (:tv:), and use a smaller device (:iphone:) to make comments during the show.
  3. READY TO ROLL: For the first episode, strike the play button right at 6:00PM PST/9:00PM EST. For the second episode, strike the play button right at 6:30PM PST/9:30PM EST. Since the length of each episode is about 22 minutes, this will leave a break in between.
  4. SHOW MUST GO ON: We’re not skipping the theme song at the beginning. You can skip the ending credits, if you want. Just be back here for the second episode.
  5. DO NOT GET LOST: If it’s 6:01PM PST, we’re a minute into the first episode. If it’s 6:31PM PST, we’re a minute into the second episode. You get the pattern. You all am smart.

This weeks episodes are as follows:

1. “Wavelength” (Season 3, Episode 8)

Brother Blood is back. And this time, it’s personal. Cyborg learns Blood stole his blueprints and the villain is using Cyborg’s technology to create a doomsday device. Can Cyborg take charge of the team and lead a mission to stop his arch-enemy? Or will he even get the chance?

2. “Fractured” (Season 2, Episode 11)

When Robin wrecks the R-cycle pursuing a villain called Johnny Rancid, he winds up with an arm in a cast and doubt in himself. He gets a helpful visit from his Number One Fan: a short weirdo from another dimension known as Larry the Titan!

So get ready to do some Cy-bee shipping, and start looking for Larry, because the watch-along for these two enigmatic episodes starts in tonight!

7 Likes

Can’t wait!!

3 Likes

The episodes have been posted!

1. “Wavelength” (Season 3, Episode 8)

2. “Fractured” (Season 2, Episode 11)

3 Likes

Yay!! Thanks!

2 Likes

Good to know!!!

2 Likes

You had me at first (of many). And Teen Titans. may not be in that order.

I might be late depending on how long WoW’s Amazon Games runs (starts at 8pm ET).

I also like your nonlinear gameplan.

2 Likes

Fat bet. I will be there.

3 Likes

What if I want to use my smaller device to watch and my larger device to comment???
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Do what you want, but I’m keeping the emojis.

3 Likes

The watch-along starts in less than 12 hours!

2 Likes

Just to confirm (or suggest): the second episode will start at 9:30? It would keep everyone in sync as well as give enough time to catch up on the thread, maybe refresh one’s lovely beverage, etc

2 Likes

Excuse my vocabulary
But this WAL about to be :fire:

3 Likes

9:30PM EST, yes. The first one will start at 9:00PM EST, and there is a tiny break in-between.

2 Likes

i cant wait to see teen titans

3 Likes

me too

3 Likes

three hours, forty-eight minutes

2 Likes

A little over an hour left!

2 Likes

Now it’s more like 35 minutes.

1 Like

twenty minutes

1 Like

ln the event my other thing runs past nine, i will still have it on, but i might not be communicative

1 Like