Return Of Tales From The AcroVerse: Vol I - Round IV (DYKATL)

Batman: Damien, You Killed Another Target League! :0_batman: :00_robin:

6 Likes

Dick, You Know Aqualad Thinks Literally

7 Likes

D yanks kent abruptly, tricking luthor

5 Likes

Deadman’s yearly Kegger abuses Titan’s Lounge.
During Yuletide Key almost trounces League.
Daniel Young keeps a true Lantern
During Yoga Kilowag attempts the Lotus(pose)

6 Likes

Don’t You Know About This Lantern?

Rrrrrrrrrr translated from cat is roughly “Kill All The Lanterns.” :sweat_smile: :superman_hv_4:

6 Likes

Doomsday Yank Kilowog Again! Thanks Lex! :0_lc_green_lantern_hal_jordan: :0_lc_kilowog:

5 Likes

Congratulation @Barrys.Better.Half, you’ve finally got me stump and there’s no DC Encyclopedia of characters to help.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Oh my goodness, I honestly thought these letters were difficult. I don’t believe I’ve stumped you @Lincolnfan78 - I’ve seen the acronyms you come up with, very creative!

AMAZING job to everyone here, I am so delighted by these, they really made me smile this morning.

6 Likes

:0_lc_green_lantern_hal_jordan:@Green.Lantern: Darn You Kilowog, Ate The Leftovers!

4 Likes

Didn’t Yell, “Katanna And Tim’s Late!”

4 Likes

Didn’t Young Kilowog Attack Teen Lobo?

5 Likes

‘Digging Yards, Killing Another Tree.’ -Lex!

4 Likes

Dying young King Aquaman trusted Leron

6 Likes

Do You Know All The Legion? (Cuz seriously, there’s like a hundred of them…)

7 Likes

Do You Know A “Trainor, Larry?”

6 Likes

Yes

Diminutive Younker Kindly Arrived.

That Larry?

6 Likes

Well of course YOU know all the Legion…(I know a decent amount of them myself) And I was going with Negative Man, but “That Larry” was fun! I should go back and watch the Teen Titans cartoon again.

5 Likes

I’ve been considering doing a biweekly watch-along for Teen Titans Monday/Wednesday nights (but not tonight though). It would be less random than I did before.

Do You Kindly Attend The `Longs?

6 Likes

I have yet to attend any kind of watch along…there have been times I’ve been tempted, but usually something else has prevented me from showing up.

4 Likes

You guys are cracking me up lol

3 Likes