Yup, you read it right here, folks! Every Saturday for five months, we’ll watch two randomly selected episodes of the Teen Titans cartoon. Since they’re not necessarily in order, there will be a break in between.
Do you want to be part of this watch-along? Continue reading below.
Who?: Anyone reading this far into the thread
What?: Teen Titans (2003)
Where?: Anywhere you can access a DC Universe subscription—legally
When?: Saturday, September 5th, at 6:00PM PST/9:00PM EST
Why?: I mean, the Teen Titans hang out together. Why can’t we?
How?: Like this!
- ACCESSIBILITY: To access this show, go to the “Movies & TV” category, click “Animated Series”, and sniff out the Teen Titans cartoon from 2003. Alternatively, find the show under “Cartoon Network” on HBO Max.
- MULTITASKING: This is not merely watching a cartoon; that’d be too easy. Watch both episodes on a larger device (), and use a smaller device () to make comments during the show.
- READY TO ROLL: For the first episode, strike the play button right at 6:00PM PST/9:00PM EST. For the second episode, strike the play button right at 6:30PM PST/9:30PM EST. Since the
lengthof each episode is about 22 minutes, this will leave a
- SHOW MUST GO ON: We’re not skipping the theme song at the beginning. You can skip the ending credits, if you want. Just be back here for the second episode.
- DO NOT GET LOST: If it’s 6:01PM PST, we’re a minute into the first episode. If it’s 6:31PM PST, we’re a minute into the second episode. You get the pattern. You all am smart.
This weeks episodes are as follows:
1. “Wavelength” (Season 3, Episode 8)
Brother Blood is back. And this time, it’s personal. Cyborg learns Blood stole his blueprints and the villain is using Cyborg’s technology to create a doomsday device. Can Cyborg take charge of the team and lead a mission to stop his arch-enemy? Or will he even get the chance?
2. “Fractured” (Season 2, Episode 11)
When Robin wrecks the R-cycle pursuing a villain called Johnny Rancid, he winds up with an arm in a cast and doubt in himself. He gets a helpful visit from his Number One Fan: a short weirdo from another dimension known as Larry the Titan!
So get ready to do some Cy-bee shipping, and start looking for Larry, because the watch-along for these two enigmatic episodes starts in tonight!