Tech Tuesday: The Pride. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save You?

Yay! I don’t think I’ve ever done what you were thinking of in these stories before. :smiley: A good start to season 2!

5 Likes

:fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

The Fleischer Superman shorts have been a favorite of mine since I was 7, and I absolutely love them. They remain a favorite comic-based adaptation of mine, and not just of DC or Superman-related adaptations, but comic-based adaptations, period, regardless of publisher, universe and/or character. They truly are that good.

5 Likes

You know, I played Wolfenstein a long time ago (on CD-ROM, around…'97 or so) but that looks to be something from a more modern interpretation/addition to the franchise. I’ve never seen that.

However! It does bear a resemblance to a Battletech-style mech. I’ve never played those games, but I did watch the Battletech cartoon when it aired. If memory serves, it was your garden variety, mid-budget, '90s action series. Good for what it was. Tyco’s toys for it were better, though.

5 Likes

Yup, I’m so proud of you! :sob:

5 Likes

You are spot on! This is the suit worn by the main antagonist (Deathshed, if you’re curious for the name) from Wolfenstein: The New Order from 2014.

4 Likes

No rush, but do you know when?

3 Likes

I have no idea. Could be right now, could be next week.

It’s gonna be next week.

4 Likes

lmfao ok

3 Likes

I don’t think anything, not a movie, not a TV show, has ever captured the comic books of their era as well as the Fleischer Superman shorts. Absolutely nothing.

4 Likes

Just like I thought: That’s way, way after the Wolfenstein I knew. :laughing:

Speaking of video games, I’d love to see a Lobo/Duke Nukem crossover. Oh…that would be FUN.

Duke: “I’m here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

Lobo: “Me too, Clyde! Let’s rock these bastiches!”

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

5 Likes

:game_die: 5

4 Likes

Looks like I’m working with Catwoman! Sweet!

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

4 Likes

:game_die: 6

4 Likes

Wildcard… well I think that means they all are going to help take this guy down. Nothing like a good teamup. Ivy uses plants to root the exoskeleton in place, Batwoman shut him down with an EMP, Harley just started hitting anything she could reach with her mallet, and Catwoman caught the guy whip her whip when he tried to escape. I’m really just there to help with clean up :woman_shrugging:

Also I kept forgetting all week to do this but I’m glad they are back. It’s always fun.

7 Likes

So is there not a tech Tuesday for today?

4 Likes

Yes there is, but it’s still last weeks.

4 Likes

@Alec.Holland will there ever be more tech tuesdays?

3 Likes

During Office Hours, they said it would return sometime in the future.

3 Likes