Tech Tuesday: The Pride. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save You?

Stumbled over some some bombs. Guess it’s time for Harley and I to bring the…:boom:BOOM!!!:boom:… whoops dropped one​:sweat_smile:… as I was saying time to bring the boom.

We just start hurling the explosives at the machine causing a fireworks show unlike any other.

The day is saved and we get to “oooo” at the fireworks and it’s not even July :joy:.

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

4 Likes

:game_die: 2

5 Likes

This is such a great idea!! Thanks!

I take a moment to digest everything happening around me. I know I’m in Gotham, but dang, I didn’t expect a giant exoskeleton villain, or 4 Heroes to show up right next to me.

Harley, Ivy, Batwoman and Catwoman are all talking to each other, trying to figure out a quick plan of action. I yell over to Ivy, “Hey Ivy, you ever see that really old movie, Empire Strikes Back?” I motion to her vines and the Exoskeleton’s legs.

Ivy’s eyes light up at the reference and she shoots out some vines and tangles them around the exoskeleton’s legs. After a couple stumbling steps it crashes to the ground. Batwoman throws a EMP at it and the entire things shorts out.

Sirens wail from the other end of the street. “Well, glad I could help but I gotta run!” Harley yells as she ducks down a side street. I watch as she runs off, wondering “What did she actually do?” I turn back to ask Ivy a question but she is gone too. All of them are gone.

“Cool” I say out loud to myself. Then I leave too just before GCPD shows up.

5 Likes

ummm. isn’t batwoman only if you get a 4 @Row.Harper ?

5 Likes

They’re all there, right? I teamed up with Ivy, which was my number. But Batwoman is there too, she can do stuff. :woman_shrugging: Unless, I misread that, then I’m sorry.

6 Likes

idk

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

4 Likes

:game_die: 3

5 Likes

Well, stumbling over bombs isn’t a great start, as I am peeing in my pants, I realize that apparently they were all duds. Thankful, that I survived and not wanting to get too close to me, because of the smell. The others heroes team up ,Ivy uses some vines to wrap around the exoskeleton, to hold it in place. Catwoman attacks from the right and Batwoman from the left and engage the it’s arms. While distracted by the others, Harley walks up and wields her mallet, and with a giant swing, whelps the suit in the head, cracking it down the middle and depowers it. Once again, the Birds of Prey, prevail.

6 Likes

@Alec.Holland will there be polls and check-ins like last season?

5 Likes

Ahhhhhh. It’s good to be back.

cracks fingers

Let’s do this!

@DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder

Hell yeah it is! Kicking off the new season, 2 weeks late, with a good one!

@Vroom

Sorry that Kelex was being a butt!

Still Pride heroes, I’m gonna allow it!

Though, in my head, I was thinking more of a Wolfenstein style man mech:

@HubCityQuestion

I never said the mallet was the ONLY thing you could use! Smart thinking, as always!

This made me genuinely laugh out loud. Good job :joy:

@mercurie80

Problem solved! Lucky that they didn’t blow up and that they weren’t duds, huh? :wink:

@Jurisdiction

Is this Pokémon?!

That’s one hell of a whip.

I was going with Super Crazy Mech Man, but this also works.

We should probably leave character naming to the pros at DC.

I think Steve is a good name. Just like when people name their cats something like ‘Richard’.

This was truly a left turn.

@TheRealDetectiveShoe

I feel like this could have been the only step :joy:

I see we have some knowledge of Batwoman’s kit. I love it!

And that’s game!

@NYJt3

Woah, be careful there! Those are expensive!

It’s nearly July 4th, right? They probably already started celebrating in some states!

:us:

@Row.Harper

Gotta thank @Applejack for helping me brainstorm this one, it was tough to make it fun, but still following the Tech Tuesday format!

If 2020 has taught me anything, it’s that ANYTHING can happen!

This is beautiful. Absolutely what I had in mind when I suggested Poison Ivy!

Youuu. Are. Ouuuuuuutta here! :point_right: :point_right:

Have you ever heard of emotional support? That’s roughly the situation here!

Probably for the best, don’t want to have to answer too many questions!

In this particular instance, it really doesn’t matter how it goes down as long as the character you chose does most of the work!

@RexRebel

I hope you brought a spare pair of pants :grimacing:

Ah… I guess not.

Man Harley can really swing that mallet huh? Never skip arm day!

No polls, but definitely check-ins :slight_smile:

And before anyone asks, YES I’ll be checking in on the zombie apocalypse too!

7 Likes

AMEN!!

6 Likes

Dang it!

YESSS!!!

6 Likes

What do you mean by that?!

lol

3 Likes

This made me smile, good to see another fan of the Max Fleischer Superman cartoons!

7 Likes

People have been setting off fireworks around my home these past few weeks. Maybe they just battling mechs. It all makes sense now :joy:.

5 Likes

This is truly next level immersion for this chapter of Tech Tuesday. I’m here for it!

6 Likes

If they were duds, maybe they might do some blunt force trauma or something! Regardless, my plan was to run after throwing them! :laughing:

5 Likes

tenor (5)

A live representation of you post-bomb throwing :joy:

5 Likes