TECH TUESDAY: The Premiere! Which Bat Gadget Will Save You?

:game_die: 5

2 Likes

A disruptor?

Let me know if anything gets rupted.

6 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d8

1 Like

:game_die: 8

2 Likes

Since I rolled an 8 so Iā€™m going to choose the smoke bombs so I can secretly put my suit on to conceal my identity then use my martial arts skills to take them down

8 Likes

Easily the easiest answer on the board! :joy:

I think this on itā€™s own would be enough to save the day. 10/10

4 Likes

Perfect! As AJ said, they sometimes have a somewhat boomerang like tendency so you could really get your moneyā€™s worth here!

4 Likes

@Green.Lantern - Super smart to try and force them into a confined space! No one wants to handle wet money either, so thereā€™s a deterrent I feel :wink:

@scoop001 - Donā€™t forget the +1 to your style points! That makes all the difference :batman:

@Applejack - Honestly sounds like something thatā€™d be worth writing down in a journal or at least tweeting about. Thereā€™s worse days to be had!

@Row.Harper - I think being able to walk out of the situation with a nifty souvenir is the cherry on top! Good thinking.

@HubCityQuestion - Honestly, I canā€™t imagine that it wouldnā€™t have a timer functionality. That sounds like something our pointy-eared friend would do. I like that you donā€™t attempt to thwart the initial robbery and foil them on their way out. Perfect!

@Reaganfan78 - Donā€™t forget that the blades on the gauntlets are occasionally bulletproof if The Dark Knight trilogy is anything to go by. Extra defense!

@AK_Bandit - Sounds like a perfect use for them! Keeps you safe as you can do everything from a distance. I like this!

@ReepDaggle - Everythingā€™s been rupted! What now?

@DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder - That is quite the plot twist! Where were you hiding your suit? :eyes:

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d8

3 Likes

:game_die: 2

2 Likes

Iā€™m Batmanā€¦I always have my suit

5 Likes

Alrighty, Bat-Grapple!

Since @Applejack stole the cool ideaā€¦

Iā€™d use the grapple on an assailantā€™s weapon and drag it towards me. Now Iā€™m armed, Iā€™d use the grapple again to pull the chandelier down on the robbers and hold them at gun point until the police arrive.

Day saved, get to go home in time for tacos with my new grapple gun :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot:

9 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d8

3 Likes

:game_die: 1

2 Likes

Oh batarangsā€¦ thats not good I have terrible aim. The day will not be saved if it comes to that.

Hm I could distract them with my poor throwing skills (and hope I do hit one of them ) and then use my phone to call for help :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

If we assume itā€™s in the universe where the batarangs act like boomerangs, you could miss and still hit 'em! I believe in you! :smiley:

6 Likes

Yes, I will just keep trying until I hit them all.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s the true spirit! Haha

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d8

2 Likes

:game_die: 4

2 Likes