Tech Tuesday: The Hotel. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save You?

@kelex roll 1d8

2 Likes

:game_die: 3

2 Likes

Hawkgirl’s dart gun
 luckily I have the perfect ammunition. Loading one of my 2 remaining Qwa-Bolts from the blizzard adventure, I aim my fire at the floor right ahead of Eddie as he approaches, causing him to fall through
 into the Anti-Matter Universe, as the Qwa-Bolts were used to generate tunnels in early Green Lantern issues. That demented hotelier will be right at home in a universe where evil is good.

7 Likes

I was waiting for this last week! Haha

Threat neutralized!

Seems like a good ending for everyone, honestly. I really like that concept actually.

+10 points for not killing AND sending him to a (literal) better place!

7 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d8

3 Likes

:game_die: 1

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d8

3 Likes

:game_die: 5

3 Likes

(This is based on a musical of Les Misérables.)

As I see a shadow of Eddie outside my door, I heard a voice out there, then I realize that Eddie is telling Officer Javert that I was in the room. I grab Harley’s Mallet as the door open, Javert grab a bat from Eddie, before I knew it, we were singing!

Javert:
:notes:Reaganfan78, at last, we see each other plain
finally you’ll wear a different chain​:notes:

Reaganfan78:
:notes:Before you say another word, Javert
Before you chain me up like a slave again,
Listen to me! There is something I must do,

I have left behind a Detective Comics
There is none but me who can find it and return it.
In mercy’s name, three days are all I need

Then I’ll return, I pledge my word
Then I’ll return—:notes:

Javert:
:notes:You must think me mad
I’ve hunted you across the years
Men like you can never change
A man, such as you​:notes:

Reaganfan78:
:notes:Believe of me
What you will
There is a duty that I’m sworn to do
You know nothing of my life
All I did was borrow a comic book!:notes:
(Then we fought with Harley’s Mallet vs a baseball bat, then the singing was finally coming to the end!)
Javert:
:notes:I was born inside a jail
I was born with scum like you
I am from the gutter, too​:notes:

Reaganfan78: No wonder you stink!

Then I made my escape out the window after knocking Javert out! I Fell 20 feet and into the swimming pool and made my escape!
The End

7 Likes

Maybe a POW. Or a BIFF or a BAMF :sweat_smile:.

:joy::joy:

7 Likes

Insurance will pay for it.

:joy:

Alfred helps all heroes!

4 Likes

I still have Tim’s staff so I don’t think they are going to deny you anything.

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d8

2 Likes

:game_die: 4

1 Like

I stand out! :grin:

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d8

2 Likes

:game_die: 6

1 Like

Eddie tells me that the manager of the comedy act he hired had snuck into Eddie’s office during the act to steal the master key to all the rooms so he could take people valuables while they were distracted with the show. Eddie saw him sneak in the office and was looking for the manager to stop him. I helped Eddie look and we fould him in a room down the hall so I used my sonigun on him and he became very disoriented and covered his ears in pain. He saw Eddie with the bat and gave up because his head was already in enough pain and he was starting to feel nauseous from the sonigun. We had him arrested and gave back the things he tried to steal and I went back to bed. Eddie also said my stay was free since I helped catch the guy.

6 Likes

I love that you gave us a decent backstory for your response! Made reading it that much more fun haha :slight_smile:

Nice response! It’s nice you can use the Sonigun for disorientation and also absolute wreckage :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I will be honest, I had to look up the sonigun because I have never heard of it before.

3 Likes