Tech Tuesday: The Flood. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save You?

The hook is literally attached to my arm! It’s not a matter of muscle strength, it’s a matter of not having my arm torn off! :wink:

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

1 Like

@Kelex roll 1d6

1 Like

:game_die: 2

2 Likes

Bat ice grenades.

I get to the roof and in Arkham fashion make an ice block to use as a boat. Then use the grenades to make and ice paddle and use to go over and save the puppies and kittens.

5 Likes

Definitely a novel use of the grenades to fashion your own tools out of them! I’d never have thought of that. Smart!

4 Likes

Thanks.:+1:

3 Likes

Also honored to be in The poll
The descriptions great :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I swam…

3 Likes

I have no idea how many were in the van but none of them gets left behind! Or forgotten lol

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 6

3 Likes

Upon hearing the whining dogs and screeching cats, I muster my will, create a flatbed truck, under the van, and then fly it over to the parking lot on the hill down the street. Who says, Green Lantern Rings aren’t useful.

5 Likes

I feel like I describe the events perfectly! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

We’ll let it be dealer’s choice so that no one gets left behind and you keep some bed space :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This wins prize for quickest solution in Tech Tuesday so far! :joy:

4 Likes

Oh no! I’ve time traveled to summer in my sector! :scream: :sweat_smile:

On it! :superman_hv_3:

Uh oh… :ocean: :cat: :dog: :eyes:

Alright Kelex, you heard Alec.Holland! What will be this weeks gadget? :thinking:

@Kelex roll 1d6

3 Likes

:game_die: 1

3 Likes

Ah, fascinating Kelex. Looks like I’m building up a collection of these to keep. :joy:

Well then, first thing I do is freeze most of the river to cut off the flow of water near the humane society van. With the flow of water decreased I make my way over to the van to check on the kittens and puppies. They seem to be in good spirits when all of the sudden I hear a loud Krak-A-Boom! :astonished: :zap:

Enter Flash :flash_hv_3:

:flash_hv_4: Say what do we have here?
:clark_hv_4: Flash! Thank you for arriving!

ajm08g then slips the cold gun into his briefcase

:clark_hv_4: There was a great flood and these little ones need our help! A great burst of cold breath froze the waters! But now… Any chance you could stop by the store and pick up some food for them?
:flash_hv_1: No problem! On it!

Flash zips away momentarily before returning with packs of cat and dog food

:flash_hv_1: Here you go.
:clark_hv_4: Nice thank you!
:flash_hv_4: Now about that cold gun I saw you put into your briefcase…
:clark_hv_4: Oh that thing… It’s nothing. What we do have to do though is stop by @Reaganfan78’s house for a nice birthday surprise and what better way than an afternoon filled with cake, kittens, and puppies?
:flash_hv_1: You are right! We’ll get the cake on the way and be there in a Flash!

Later… After a fun filled celebration and surprise to Reagnfan78’s house Flash and ajm08g leave while gifting Reaganfan a few kittens and puppies.
Meanwhile… Outside…

:flash_hv_4: Now… About that cold gun…
:clark_hv_4: Oh, no worries Flash. I’ll keep it safe with a cryothermal gun I received a couple of weeks ago.
:flash_hv_5: I trust you! And I’m sure that will make Batman happy as well.

Flash and ajm08g both chuckle :joy:

:flash_hv_1: Well until next time!
:clark_hv_4: You bet!

Flash then speeds off when a new message notification alerts ajm08g’s phone

B.W. :man: Next week.
:clark_hv_2: What could this mean? Thinks ajm08g…

To be continued!

Also hope that you are having a great day celebrating Reaganfan! :tada: :birthday: :partying_face: :gift: :cat: :dog: :tada:

5 Likes

Thankyou @ajm08g , I really like your story.:grinning:

5 Likes