Tech Tuesday: The Blizzard. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save You?

It’s 3 Qwa-Bolts used by the Thunderers in the Green Lantern universe.

They’re throwing weapons that can be charged with various types of energy including electricity. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, it is alive enough to judge if you are a warrior or not. I wasn’t sure if there was a negative implication if you tried to use it and were unable. I hadn’t heard of it before. :laughing:

4 Likes

I sure learn something new everyday.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I think it works in a scimilar way (get it? :smirk:) to how Mjolnir knows that you’re not Thor or Excalibur knows that you’re not a young British boy. It senses it

5 Likes

I’m so tempted to quote Odin when taking Thor’s power and hammer away from him!LOL!
And as for the British boy name is Arthur who later became King.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I can’t tell if this is funny or sad…

3 Likes

Oh, I know his name is Arthur, I was making a joke :slight_smile:

4 Likes

More funny than sad I hope :grimacing:

3 Likes

i think so…

lmfao

3 Likes

Is my way still acceptable or did I break the rules…

3 Likes

Oh totally acceptable! I was just thinking more like burning through the snow, using them as distress flares etc.

3 Likes

Now I feel like Data from Star Trek: The Next Generation!:slightly_smiling_face:
Ok back to the tech topic!

3 Likes

ok good! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 6

2 Likes

Finding a way to stay warm, made hot chocolate while the music was playing in the background, how to get out of here? Then the phone rang. I pick it up and no answer.
Hour later phone ring and no answer.
This caller was creeping me out.
1 hour later while trying to keep warm, phone rang again.
I ask what the caller want, “I’m baaaaack!” Said the caller with a laugh! Who was it? Brainwave? Scarface? Mister Freeze? I use the wild card to trace the caller’s hideout.
I Dug my way out of the house and ride on a Snowmobile to a old warehouse.
As I enter a dark building, I was looking for the mysterious caller, and when I saw the villain, I gasp in horror!
“Somebody use my gun on Scarface last week, now you’re gonna pay!” It was Icicle! He was the one who trap me in the house and made those creepy phone calls!
I told him I had no choice, Scarface was gonna kill me, as Icicle was about ready to freeze me to death, I distracted him and said it’s the Justice League! Wish it was true, but it wasn’t, but it did give me time to hide, then I see a big truck and got in and drive past Icicle as he’s trying to freeze me and made my escape!
100 miles later, I’d found a motel call Bate’s Motel. Think I’ll be safe here from Icicle. After getting a room for a night, the snow starts to fall.
What will next week will be like?
Only time will tell. Good night.
The End…for now.

2 Likes

Simmons, I want you to poison Grif’s next meal.

5 Likes

ajm08g flying into another Tech Tuesday adventure

Makes note to wave to @HubCityQuestion. :cityscape: :wave: :sunglasses:

Oh no! This is quite the conundrum! Kelex, buddy, what shall happen!? :fearful:

@Kelex roll 1d6

3 Likes

:game_die: 5

1 Like

Ah-ha Kelex! Mick Rory’s Heat Gun! Yes! :fire: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Well, since there is so much snow, if I were to open up the door it would come all piling in… :thinking:

Ah… First I heat the doorknob of the door with the Heat Gun for a short time. That should melt some snow and keep me warm. :door: :fire:

To check and see if I can budge the door, I’ll head back to the kitchen and grab an oven mitt. Heating the doorknob also keeps me warm, and after doing this for a few hours… I’m free! :superman_hv_3:

Upon exiting the home another message alert pings ajm08g’s phone from B. Wayne

:man: The Heat Gun will be mine.
:clark_hv_4: Sorry B. ajm08g replies.
:clark_hv_4: Have to show @Detective7 the sites around Florida.
:clark_hv_4: Better luck Next Time!

ajm08g chuckles and proceeds to use the Heat Gun to remove the snow from the Batmobile until another ping of a new message is received.

:man: Next time it is.

Will B. Wayne ever get the tech ajm08g commandeers?
Only one way to find out! Till next time! :superman_hv_4:

4 Likes