Tech Tuesday: The Blizzard. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save You?

are you doing this @TheRealDetectiveChimp ?

3 Likes

@kelex roll 1d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 3

2 Likes

I use one Qwa-Bolt to clear a path outside, because thatā€™s all I need. Iā€™ll angle it downward to cause minimal damage to the environment around me. And Iā€™m going to do something unprecedented hereā€¦ and save the other two for next weekā€™s scenario.

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

3 Likes

:game_die: 2

2 Likes

So I got the Psi-Scimitar. Well it can open up a portal to anywhere I want but itā€™s only at 50% so I guess thatā€™s a one way trip. I pack everything I would need for a vacation and some money then I pack my bags and book a hotel in Florida. Once Iā€™m done with everything Iā€™ll lock my doors, set my alarm, and open the portal to Florida.

5 Likes

WHAT ABOUT COVID?! I think Florida is the most exposed to COVID

4 Likes

I was excluding real life stuff.

4 Likes

And besides Iā€™ve already had it and you supposedly canā€™t get it again within 3 months.

4 Likes

touchƩ

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

3 Likes

:game_die: 2

2 Likes

I gingerly pick up the scimitar and wait to see what it does. Apparently, I donā€™t have the heart of a warrior because nothing happens. I place it carefully back down in case it decides it doesnā€™t like me enough to attack.

But, since I just moved after I destroyed my house last week, I have emergency matches set aside. (In case the evil doll comes back) I use those to get my fireplace started. I grab some blankets and my kitten (who after two weeks still doesnā€™t have a name) and I settle in until the snow starts to melt or the scimitar decides I actually do have the heart of warrior.

4 Likes

Also, thank you @Alec.Holland for doing this every week! It has turned into a fun Tuesday night mental exercise. I look forward to it every week!

4 Likes

@kelex roll 1d6

1 Like

:game_die: 6

3 Likes

If itā€™s okay with you @Alec.Holland I would like to try and help as many people as possible instead of trying to help myself

So with my Wild Card I decide to grab my BatSuitā€¦specifically the one that keeps me warm when fighting Mr Freeze. Once I change I start on patrol and try to help as many people as possible. I focus on others and donā€™t worry about myselfā€¦after allā€¦I AM BATMAN!!!

5 Likes

@Reaganfan78

Definitely not what I had in mind when I added the Qwa-Bolts, but I like it!

EZ Win!

@Jurisdiction

Nice! I was thinking of more active uses for the bolts, but this would totally work!

@ReepDaggle - Bonus points for the incantations. Iā€™m impressed!

Very sweet of you.

A true hero. 10/10.

New York isnā€™t all bad! Itā€™s February thatā€™s the bad part.

Looking out for more disasters you can fix with your new tool? :eyes:

@HubCityQuestion

Angling it downward is a smart plan! Always thinking ahead.

(Itā€™s not, Iā€™m just flawed and have 0 comeback for this. Canā€™t wait for next weekā€™s hybrid solution!)

@Detective7

This sounds accurate.

Sounds like a decent vacation, honestly. I think most of us could do with this nowadays! Enjoy Florida :wink:

@Row.Harper

I think itā€™s important to note that the Psi-Scimitar is not in fact a Chihuahua :joy:

The continuation from the past 2 weeks makes me super happy, honestly. We need to name that kitten, STAT!

Itā€™s an absolute pleasure. This event is currently my favorite part of the job thanks to everyone that takes part! :blue_heart:

@THE_OneAndOnly_Official_Batman

Anythingā€™s fair when you have the Wildcard I suppose!

Very admirable of you! I applaud your hero spirit. :batman:

6 Likes

I still donā€™t know what a 3x Qwa-Bolts is or how it works! LOL! :laughing: So Iā€™m assuming it has to do with electricity. And Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes