Target exclusive Mego DC figures

The new DC figures form Mego are in the 14 inch scale, not 8 inch, so they are not recreations of the classic Mego figures from the past, but all new sculpts and figures from the relaunched Mego led by Marty Abrams.

However, it doesn’t look like Target will be carrying the new wave, which are just becoming available now (Aquaman, Black Manta, new52 versions of Supes, Bats and Wonder Woman, plus a new Joker figure). ThinkGeek and Game Stop may carry them (they are carrying the 8 inch line, but those are not DC), and online sellers like Big Bad Toy Store and Entertainment Earth have the new wave of 14 inch DC figs as well.

-M

Awesome, @Vroom! If you’re into customizing figures, I had the idea of using the Fonz’s leather jacket, tee shirt and jeans on a 7" DC Essentials body to make a Robotman. They’re $10 on sale.

@biff_pow That’s an interesting custom idea. I saw the 8" figures were on sale and thought about getting Ali because of his connection to DC, but I passed since I have the NECA Superman vs. Ali set.

Every time I see the new Mego Fonz it reminds me of ToyFare magazine and they’re use of him.

1 Like

*their

Twisted ToyFare Theater! I still think about ToyFare jokes sometimes.