đŸŒ±Swamp Thing Update! đŸŒ±

I am very happy for the update. I hope all is well. I am very excited for new content!

2 Likes

Hi Applejack. I would highly suggest you encourage your PR person to contact the media outlets reporting the false news and ask that they update their stories. These articles will remain on the internet and could ward off future subscribers. Just want to see the service succeed.

Secondary related but separate question. You probably can’t or aren’t allowed to answer it. How will the DC service interact with the coming Warnermedia service?

3 Likes

Relieved to know that this service is not in danger. Can’t wait for Swamp Thing!

3 Likes

@Fireintherain, we don’t have any news on that structure for the Warnermedia service yet :slight_smile:

Unfortunately we cannot prevent folks from spreading rumors, but PR is definitely aware and working hard with our official and trustworthy outlets. The others, well, haters gonna hate. :tea:

8 Likes

No worries about DC universe going g anywhere anytime soon ?

1 Like

@theamazingryman, nope :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Swamp Things teaser was so good. The look, the sound and music, and obviously the fact that we have a 100% accurate SWAMP THING on DC Universe! DCUs originals are the gifts that keep on giving! Thanks DCU!

4 Likes

Will said creative reasons be something we need to watch out for regarding Titans season 2 or the possibility of Swamp Thing Season 2? I only ask because those decisions are pretty scary to me when they can cut 3/13ths of something away.

3 Likes

I was just on Heroic Hollywood where they’re giving off the impression that DCU is in trouble. Doesn’t make it any easier when commenters hiding their identity have a laugh about it. Truly sad but I’m very encouraged that DCU lives on. Thank you!

1 Like

@The-Grey-Ghost, noooononono. They’re completely different production teams.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this . This streaming service is a dream come true for me and I’m extremely relieved . Cannot wait to see what is in store for the future .

4 Likes

@Leonardoverse, for what it’s worth, I’m the DC Universe Community Manager and work at the headquarters err’day. Folks can have a laugh in the shadey shadows, but we’re here in the sun.

11 Likes

Alright Thanks AJ, please keep on being honest with us

5 Likes

That’s good news, though if I’m being honest I wouldn’t mind all the DC shows/movies here merging into a larger Warner service, for around the same price, and having comics seperate. WB has way too many services as is.

2 Likes

@Applejack, I really hope you are correct here! When I read the rumors that DCU is not doing so well and might be going away, I was legitimately devastated just as I was when I found out Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck are not returning to play Superman and Batman. I have given on the CW DC shows and I’m very wary of the future of DC films, so if DCU were to go away it would leave a big void in my life. Please, whatever it takes, keep DCU going. Expand it to other countries. Release the app on more platforms. Whatever it takes.

3 Likes

I’m thankful to see this. I can’t express how happy I am about this service and what the future holds.

3 Likes

Thank you for the update!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update Applejack.

2 Likes

Noice

2 Likes

I just have to say, @Applejack’s emoji game is on point with these posts. Love it! :hugs:

5 Likes