🌱Swamp Thing Update! 🌱

Hi, everybody!

We have some updates to share regarding the details of the upcoming DC Universe Original Series, Swamp Thing. We remain as excited as ever for the thrills and chills to come, but we would like to share a few notes regarding the series and DC Universe:

:seedling:Swamp Thing is still set to release on 5/31 on DC Universe.

:seedling:Swamp Thing’s first season will run for 10 episodes, versus the previously announced 13 episodes. This was made for creative reasons, and do not reflect the future of DC Universe.

:seedling:What DOES reflect the future of DC Universe are our recent exciting announcements, including the launch of our service on the highly requested Xbox One, as well as the expansion of our comics library from 2,500 titles to over 20,000.

:seedling:We continue to thrive beyond all our wildest expectations, and are incredibly excited to keep building a platform for fans, informed by fans.

This is all the information we have at this time, but stay tuned! We’ll be continuing to talk all things Swamp Thing, from comics to figures to screen, in the weeks ahead! :blush:

140 Likes

WOWOWOWOW

4 Likes

Thank you so much for this, Applejack!

In case anyone doubted that our moderators were the real deal.

They are!

:love_you_gesture:t5::love_you_gesture:t5::facepunch:t5::zap:

10 Likes

:facepunch:

7 Likes

Thanks for the update! Idk what I would do without DC Universe!

8 Likes

Redhood approves of this message

4 Likes

Whew!

Thank you for the clarification, AJ. This has been a pretty intense 12 hours.

7 Likes

Hurray for our savior, Applejack!

Figures you say? Hmm…

4 Likes

I just downloaded the xbox app and I love it. But how I change the resolution on it?

1 Like

Thank you for the update! I love this service and plan to be a lifetime subscriber. The value is definitely worth it, IMO!

5 Likes

@Mr.Coffee, that’s a deep question! You’ll have to take it all the way to the top- please contact our Customer Support section at yourdcu.com/help .

3 Likes

Thank you for helping to quell all the misinformation out there

2 Likes

Applejack, The Fabled Knight of Transparency strikes again!

(Thanks!) :+1:

2 Likes

Speaking of announcements, I see someone mentioning above that they’re enjoying DC Universe on their Xbox AS WE TYPE…:eyes:

4 Likes

Swamp Thing - Been reading the 2011 series waiting​:grimacing::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

plays with his Kenner Swamp Thing figures

5 Likes

Thank you for this message. So excited for the DC Universe train to keep going!

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @Applejack!

3 Likes

“Speaking of announcements, I see someone mentioning above that they’re enjoying DC Universe on their Xbox AS WE TYPE…:eyes:

Is that a beta, or is it out in the wild!?

3 Likes

Oh!

w.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dc-universe/9p44ln06b7jf?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab

2 Likes