🌱Swamp Thing Update! 🌱

The Swamp Thing series is the main reason I signed up for the streaming service, I’ve loved everything about it so far and I hope this isnt a bad sign.

4 Likes

So the original rumor posted on here this morning was just accurate about Swamp Thing changing episode counts. Phew! Don’t you dare leave me DC Universe and forum goers! You all rock and i would be so upset if I couldn’t geek out with you!

3 Likes

@roobarbsmith, after the long anticipation run of the Xbox announcement last week, I’m scared to say anything!! :rofl::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

@Brendanthebattlestag, I’m optimistic!

SIDE NOTE EVERYONE, SWAMP THING TRAILER JUST DROPPED!

5 Likes

God I love Dc

1 Like

Cautiously optimistic and relieved to hear this

2 Likes

Is it true that the Swamp Thing series is already cancelled? If so, the green is sad

Applejack: make another Merchandise post and hide the swamp thing and xbox links at the bottom. :wink:

1 Like

Give me Swamp Thing!!!

well thats good news

So when can I put it on my xbox one? And why wad he talking about reflections on the future of the DC universe I’ll be so pissed if this gets cancelled it would be them failing us not the other way around

@AppleJack I really appreciate you keeping the info flowing to the fans. I’m sure mods and production don’t have a ton of overlap so the fact that this Information was made available and shared to subscribers is what makes the DC Universe community the best. Thanks for putting everyone’s minds at ease.

3 Likes

@kybright13.43271
The Xbox app appears to be live.

2 Likes

What about that sneak peek trailer though ?

1 Like

Thanks for the fast update DCU, once more you take care of us.

4 Likes

Ok… I’ll say it… 10 episodes is better!

All TV series should be following the 10 or less model now.

3 Likes

Thank you! You really are the most pleasant moderators I’ve ever encountered on the internet, full stop. The way you talk to your community, there’s no where else like this. Excited to be a subscriber for many years to come.

1 Like

Happy to hear! Now if only you can resurrect the original Wally West and have him NOT be the killer in Heroes In Crisis!

2 Likes

Sorry folks, I gotta delete anything that’s a rumor from this thread. It might give folks reading the comment of the official thread the wrong idea. But we have a few other rumor/speculation posts you can head to on the forums today!

Thanks for understanding :slight_smile:

5 Likes

As long as the first season feels like a complete story arc, I won’t be sad if it has only one season. It allows for other one season shows to exist and get told. In England there are often one and done shows. This would allow for a lot more different characters to be spotlighted. Make them limited series runs of 10 episodes each. I could dig that. I am so appreciative of @Applejack always. That woman has the biggest heart for all of us that I have ever seen! Even when we speculate she still there to help keep us all together and share all the information she can. Deep appreciation to her!

5 Likes