Swamp Thing Cancelled

This is crazy! I guess we can look forward to YJ and Titans in the fall but I can’t it was canceled so quick.

1 Like

Can’t believe*

This is a bad look for this service. I anticipate a lot of cancellations soon.

3 Likes

Where are all the people saying it wasn’t true? Why are y’all being quiet now? :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Looks like I will be cancelling my subscription after the show ends

2 Likes

I am disappointed, but as long as they have this insane comic library, they have my money.

2 Likes

@TheBronxBatman
You’re right, I’m baffled. I stand by that those first two sources weren’t enough to convince me, but Deadline is more credible. Still looking for the mods to confirm this. If Swamp Thing is cancelled, I still don’t think that it means DCU is going under. The app is doing really well right now, and there are so many shows and updates to come.

2 Likes

Whatever is happening, the mods or DC or SOMEONE has to freaking address this. Like, yesterday.

3 Likes

I’m watching until the end of this service. I’ve watched all four originals up to this point. And I’m planning on watching Outsider Part Two, Titans season 2, Harley Quinn season 1, Stargirl season 1, and the rest of Swamp Thing in their entirety. Is it safe to assume that the service will shut down after Stargirl airs in early 2020? That’s the farthest out they’ve scheduled their shows.

4 Likes

Is this true???

I’m scared. If this leads to Young Justice being cancelled all over again, I don’t know what I’m going to do.

1 Like

Hell, I might quit DC entirely.

1 Like

@VengeanceNightBatman Same. But also Doom Patrol. If Doom Patrol gets canceled…

3 Likes

@dannysisk2002
I highly doubt that DCU will end after Stargirl. Doom Patrol was awesome, Swamp Thing is looking great, Community 2.0 is coming–I mean there are just so many things that tell me that they’re in a good position right now.

Shame on you DCUniverse. First, get your act together. You don’t like how the show was or is going change it for the 2nd season. 2nd, if DCU is for fans, why cancel something we want.

It’s crap like this and the horrible way the DCEU is managed that makes us fans not trust the brand. Get your house in order because audiences have no time and money for these antics. You should be embarrassed by this cancellation.

I actually just sub’d for this show after being on the fence. Last Friday when the pilot dropped I joined up. The pilot was awesome, Doom Patrol was fantastic. But after hearing this news while still on the 7 day trial I decided to just cancel the service. :frowning:

1 Like

@yoyofroyo really? swamp thing is looking great? They just cancelled it… what’s the point of even continue to watch it? What’s the point of having faith that they don’t cancel more shows, I don’t not trust them anymore… they lost all the trust especially from fans and subscribers of this service… DC has hustled us and took our money and are laughing at us in our faces, that is not right!

That’s a shame. I liked the first episode.

I’m still on board with the app but the lack of things scheduled is kind of concerning.

No mods answering so this definitely doesn’t sound good , I love DC more than anything but what in the hell is WB doing…

That was super quick