Superman Haul

Just got the World’s Finest Subscription Box in today! Super excited for the Superman themed box! Lot’s of cool stuff in here.

11 Likes

12 Likes

Very dope! I almost subscribed to it too, may have to now! Saw the spoiler for the Kandor item but I’m diggin that Hoodie n mug! :clark_hv_5:

2 Likes

I like the Kandor piece, but my only complaint is that it’s a lot smaller than I had thought. It’s pretty much about 2 inches wide and 3 inches tall.

3 Likes

Nice haul. Is the hoodie good quality? I almost subscribed for the hoodie and mug. May still do it. If they included a full bodied figure instead of a bust, it would have definitely put me over the top. Anyway, congrats!

3 Likes

As far as I can tell it looks like good quality. It’s 56% Cotton and 44% Polyester, and it feels really good to the touch and fits me pretty well. The seams and stitching also seems really good. The only thing I’m worried about is how long the image on the back will last since it seems to be printed on. I like it, but ultimately whether it’s great quality or not will depend on how long it lasts for me.

3 Likes

Thanks. I like the embroidered S and the color accents. Contemplating taking the plunge :thinking:

3 Likes

It’d be nice if it was at least 6 inches tall. It’s still a cool replica tho!

2 Likes

@khristian012 that’s awesome

1 Like

That is really cool. Might get one of those myself.

2 Likes

Did the Batman box arrive at the same time?

1 Like

Mine did not, I received the Superman box in December and I had gotten the Batman box in the Fall. I know that someone had previously mentioned some new kind of special where new customers would receive the Batman box if they got the Superman one but I’m not too sure on the info on that.

Edit: Great deal on worlds finest collectors box

I’m digging the key to the Fortress of Solitude. Very nice haul, nothing I wouldn’t want or love to have.

1 Like

Wearing the hoodie now. Material is a little thin, but I love it. The bust is not the highest quality piece, but looks very nice in my cube along with the bottled Kandor and Fortress Key. Good purchase overall. Received the free Batman box along with it. Shirt size was wrong, but Culturefly said that my size wasn’t available for the “promotional” item. Ended up giving it to my son. The vinyl Batman figure is actually quite slick in person and made another nice addition to my cube.

May continue with these. There’s definitely a a certain “fun” factor to them.

2 Likes

I hadn’t even heard of em b4. They look awesome tho, definitely gonna check em out.

1 Like

@moro is the bust made of resin, or is it a pvc type piece?

1 Like

@ashleywilbanks PVC; and I would say sub Diamond Select quality. If it was a resin piece the bust alone would have been worth price of admission. It’s not bad by any means, just better looked at displayed from a short distance :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Vroom What think ye? Is worth plunking down the cash?

1 Like

@Don-El, mystery boxes typically aren’t my thing, but if one has the beans and the means, eh, sure. Why not?

1 Like

1 Like