Great Deal on Worlds Finest Collectors Box

I don’t know if this was posted already. Mine arrived yesterday. It’s a great deal, I’m not even a huge Superman fan but all the stuff in that box is pretty cool and you get the Batman box for free.

10 Likes

what is in the box?

2 Likes

9 Likes

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod, that is the absolutely coolest thing I have ever seen. 2 questions: Is the box cardboard, metal, or plastic, and are there different hoodie sizes to choose from?

The box is cardboard and yes you get to chose your clothing size.

2 Likes

where can I buy it?

1 Like

Make sure to use the code in the picture to get the first Batman box 100% free. It’s a pretty amazing deal

I actually just took them up on that deal a few days ago :slightly_smiling_face:. Was always on the fence with these. Kinda bummed I missed out on all the prior boxes.

Still waiting for mine to ship.

Love that hoodie! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

There’s an image on the back of it too

We’re the boxes shipped separate? I haven’t gotten the Batman yet.

Were*

Technically they were shipped separately but they arrived the same day and time. Contact their customer service and check up on it. If you’re 100% sure you used the code at check out to get the free box they should be able to figure out what’s going on pretty easily.

Thank you!

This Looks so cool. Why is this the first I have heard of this!!!

I already have the Batman one, is it possible to get a different one free?

I imagine not, but just wanna ask

Their new box just went up for preorder a few days ago I think. It’s a heroes and villains box if I recall.

Any of you still getting these? Are they still worth it, in your opinion? Any promo code you know of for new subscribers?

1 Like

They still do these, I think the next box is “summer” themed but i could be wrong. No coupons to my knowledge. Each box is up to opinion on if it’s worth it.

2 Likes

You are correct, the next theme will be Summer - it ships in August. These are super cool! :sun_with_face:

1 Like