Superman for a Day or Batman for Life

Imagine you meet a 5th dimensional imp. He gives you the option of being Superman for a day or Batman for life. You inherent all of their memories, skills even their physical forms. So which do you choose?

7 Likes

Superman for a day. For starters, I wouldn’t want to have Batman’s responsibilities for life. I’d much prefer a quieter, simpler life. Also, being able to fly, have super strength, laser eyes, etc would be absolutely incredible! Even though they only last a day, those memories would last a lifetime.

6 Likes

Bruce Wayne for life, forever wealthy and a playboy. I’ll just be batman for a year and call a quits.

4 Likes

I’m with @LEXC0RP. Though, I’d make it about a week as Batman. Bruce Wayne’s money and looks: major upgrade!

5 Likes

Admit it @LEXC0RP you just want Bruce Wayne’s luxurious hair.:haircut_man:t3:

7 Likes

Batman (or rather, Bruce). For some of the reasons mentioned up top, but also because if I was given the ability to fly and then had that taken away, I think I’d forever miss it.

4 Likes

Is there a neither?

Superman for a day. I could force coal into diamonds and stash them away to set myself up for life once time runs out.

9 Likes

You’d be Superman for riches, when you could be Batman for life as a billionaire!?! @HubCityQuestion

1 Like

The difference is that if I was Batman for life, The Joker would be out to kill me every day.

7 Likes

I guess

Gotta go for life with Bruce. Parents would be the major downside for me tho. Supes for a day only gives me family for a day tho. While Bats for life actually would get more time with his parents in that situation. I know u said powers, which are none for Bats but kind of some. If I read correctly tho, u did say everything that goes along with it, I think?

2 Likes

I’d go neither. Never trust 5th dimension imps

1 Like

Yes. All the good and all the bad. So there’s a small chance that you’ll get killed by Doomsday if you’re Superman for a day. But as Batman you’ll be, like, super sad. All the time.

1 Like

Still gotta go Bats. I’m already sad all the time & I’m broke lol.

6 Likes

If I had to choose I’d go super man

More people would like you

Hmm… Batman. No problem. and the checkbook wasn’t even considered. The car alone would do it but add Alfred’s cooking, perfect abs, and the ability to do that much good? I don’t even know what I’d do with Kal’s powers.

@TheBatgirlofNML And with Superman you’d only have a day to figure it out. As soon as you got the flying down the day would be half over. :grinning:

1 Like

That’s a good point. It took Clark years to get used to his powers. I’d probably set the city on fire and wind up on the other end of the solar system before I learned to turn anything off.

1 Like