Superman for a Day or Batman for Life

You do have their memories, though. You’d go into the day as a well prepared and highly trained Superman.

3 Likes

I first read that as Alfred’s perfect abs being a bonus lol

6 Likes

Superman for a day. It feels like Supes if he put his mind to it could do more good in one day than a human could in a lifetime.

1 Like

Superman, I don’t want trauma. If I get all the trauma, I would remember my sons’ deaths,Alfred’s death, having my spine broken, addicted to venom, etc. Also the PTSD. Also can the fifth dimensional imp be called Stankmite?
-B & G

3 Likes

Batman for life. If it was Superman for a month, then maybe I would consider it.

1 Like

Superman for a day. I think trying out all the powers and flying would be awesome, but I like being me, so I’d want to change back. (And if I get to make my own diamonds, then I can be rich for life too…)

1 Like

Batman because if you choose supes, and then face off against doomsday, if he puts you into a Kryptonian coma, you’ll wake up with no powers

Batman is psychologically damaged from all the pain in his life. I don’t need the grief! I’ll be Superman for a day.

2 Likes

Only if it’s 60’s Batman. If not, then I choose Superman.

6 Likes

Good choice good citizen!

2 Likes

You are kidding. I trap the magical imp in a cage and make him serve me for life.
Unless I have to answer legitimately, in which case I go Batman. Since I get his physical form, I won’t have to worry about dying as much, mainly because I will still be human, and have the same mindset. If I was Superman, I would think I am a god, and probably get killed. As far as trauma, I feel like both have it pretty bad. But if you became Supes, all that trauma would hit you at once, and it would never go away. Same with Bats, but at least then you are traumatized for life AND batman. The only real debate is do I have the mental aptitude to be Batman, but again, you hit this struggle both ways. And personally, I would rather go against Joker than Lex Luthor.

3 Likes

Superman for life.

Yeah I cheated :grin:

3 Likes

Hey, if you can trick the 5th dimensional imp to do that for you…

3 Likes

Bats for life. I would force every former robin to return to the Robin mantle and make them do my bidding

2 Likes

Superman for sure, but after the day pass I dont know if you can go back to normal after having so much power. That have to mess you really bad.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve thought about that a lot. I can’t really decide what would be worse: the let down of losing all that power, or being super sad Batman all the time.

2 Likes

@TornadoSoup Hmm. So when we’re doing this body swap thingy, do we retain our old sense of self/memories too? Because I feel fairly confident I can carry Bruce’s memories without going into his permafunk so long as I get to keep my own memories/personality.

1 Like

Being superman for a day could be dangerous imagine you’re just flying around And then you turn back to normal and you start falling out of the sky

1 Like

I choose Batman

1 Like

@CynicalPink yes. You retain all of your own memories, so you’ve got that to help, but then again, as Batman, you’ll never be able to go back to your old life/friends/family, so that’ll have an impact, too.

1 Like