[Superman Fan Club] 📻 Superman Radio Listen Along Atom Man / Lost Continent Atlantis 📻 Wednesday September 1st 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT

It’s time again for the hot twice-a-month Wednesday Evening [Superman Fan Club] :radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: Superman fan club - DC Community

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1147-1149 3 episodes, parts 12 through 14 of The Atom Man!!! The Atom Man in his guise as well-spoken Henry Miller gets Clark’s job at the Daily Planet so he can get close enough to destroy…SUPERMAN…. and causes both Clark AND Superman dizzy spells like cRaZy!!!

Then, we will switch over to: the exotic storyline from late 1942: The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #0403 Part 5 of The Lost Continent of Atlantis!
4 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday September 1st 2021 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings in perfect harmony like the Vienna Boys Choir!

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand:

There are two (2) recording of the episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Wednesday evening:

1ST STOP: The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1147-1149 3 episodes, Parts 12 through 14 of The Atom Man!!!

Youtube 31 minutes 18 seconds: The Adventures of Superman #1147-1149 "The Atom Man" part 12-14 1945 - YouTube

Google drive 31 minutes 18 seconds mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #1147 -1149 The Atom Man (part 12-14) [1945-10-25].mp3 - Google Drive

2ND STOP: The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #0403 Part 5 of The Lost Continent of Atlantis!

Youtube 14 minutes 33 seconds version: The Adventures of Superman #0403 Lost Continent of Atlantis Part 5 December 1942 - YouTube

Google drive 14 minutes 33 seconds mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #0403 - Lost Continent of Atlantis (part 5) [1942-12-16].mp3 - Google Drive

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: The Adventures of Superman 1940s Radio Show, with most commercials but not all removed - YouTube

All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Wednesday night!
               ಠ_ಠ   

:radio: . … … . … … … Look, Up In the Sky!! … . … … … … . :radio:

2 Likes

Perfect way to start off the new month!

2 Likes

Things have gotten so busy at work I almost forgot this is tomorrow!

I just set myself up bookmark reminder for 7 p.m. tomorrow so I remember two hours in advance!

Who dares to join this frightful Listen Along?

1 Like

I’ll be here!

1 Like

yeeeaaaayyy

Poor Clark, everybody’s beating on the poor guy this time around.

1 Like

3 hours to perhaps the most exciting listen along ever held

1 Like

Looking forward to it as usual! It was National Radio Day or something like that the other day and I got in a cool discussion about the Superman Listen Alongs with my coworkers and ended up sending them a bunch of the links so they could hear the commercials! Love it when my Superman life trickles into my work life! :smiley:

1 Like

I should string together all my very favorite Adventures of Superman commercials into one recording, there have been some real doozies.

I seem to recall there’s at least one commercial where the actual actors and actresses join in, but I can’t remember for sure if it’s radio or the old TV show that did that.

1 Like

These listen alongs have been fun, but how about we get some of Superman’s team-ups with Batman and Robin?

1 Like

Oh we actually did those earlier this year.

Is there another Superman

And

Mystery of the wax men

But I’ll look for more

I think we did that like 6 months ago

I think there were a few more that you could probably do.

Let’s research it I’d be happy to

I just don’t understand why I have to turn off my restricted mode on YouTube to view some of these Superman videos it’s crazy

1 Like

Too much violence!

Has to be some silly setting I’m doing when I upload the videos

1 Like

Check your profile settings. I know there was recently a change with YouTube to make things specifically kid friendly and maybe you didn’t check a box.

Here you go:

Batman’s Appearances in Old Time Radio | Old Time Radio (otrcat.com)

2 Likes

I will. They ask me each upload if the video is designed for kids, and I say “no.”

1 Like