[Superman Fan Club] 📻 Superman 40’s Radio Listen-Along Scarlet Widow 📻 Wednesday Apr 21 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 7 pm MT

It’s time again for the hot twice-a-month Wednesday Evening [Superman Fan Club] :radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!! Wednesday April 21st 2021 at 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1228-1231 parts 3 through 6 of “ The Scarlet Widow, ” the most dangerous woman in the world and dessert: #1200 - The Talking Cat (part 2) [1946-01]!!!

spider lady

5 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday April 21st 2021 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings in perfect unison like trained dolphins!

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand:

There are two separate free recordings of episodes we will be listening to Wednesday evening and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Wednesday evening:

First, The Adventures of Superman #1228-1231 parts 3 through 6 of “The Scarlet Widow.”

Youtube 44 minute file version: The Adventures of Superman #1128 - 1131 The Scarlet Widow (parts 3-6) Sept - Oct 1945 - YouTube

or

Google drive 44 minute mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #1128 - 1131 The Scarlet Widow (part 3-6) [1945-09-28].mp3 - Google Drive

Then, after listening to the first recording of 4 episodes for the evening, we will pause to make sure everyone has the second “dessert” selection cued up. At that point, we will continue to briefly sample the insanity of The Adventures of Superman #1201 “The Talking Cat” episode 2, where Lois’ life continues to spiral down down down….meeeeoooww…

Youtube 10 minute file version: The Adventures of Superman #1201 The Talking Cat Ep 2 1946 01 10 - YouTube

or

Google drive 10 minute mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #1201 - The Talking Cat (part 2) [1946-01-10].mp3 - Google Drive

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5lxO0toreKAZJk2lGhtc_cUou_SbNHv

All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Wednesday night!
                ಠ_ಠ   

:radio: … … … … Look, Up In the Sky!! … … … … :radio:

6 Likes

This looks fun

3 Likes

Wednesday night, huh? Why not!

3 Likes

You know I’ll be here!

4 Likes

Dat da DAAAA da dee da dee DAAAAAAA

3 Likes

Less than 8 hours to go before our Listen Along.

I wonder if the club trainee can make it tonight, @ajm08g ?

3 Likes

It’s a bird. :bird:

It’s a plane. :airplane:

It’s… Oh, you wanted to see me Don-El? :superman_hv_4:

After getting dinner, and finishing it I should be here. :smiley:

4 Likes

Good, Apprentice, stand by for you first assignment.

Nice of you to volunteer for the 3 year role, you are an inspiration to us all.

2 Likes

Oh my, wait til I get the bill for that giant marquee banner!!!

Also, I totally forgot to alert everyone, TONIGHT’S COMMERCIAL DURING THE BROADCAST IS LIKE NOTHING YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED ON THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN RADIO PROGRAM. You may want to keep a restorative nearby!!!

5 Likes

2 Likes

My my how time flies! Only 27 minutes before the countdown begins!!

Don’t dare miss these combined episodes of…
The
Adventures
of
Superman!!!

3 Likes

I’m here, I’ve got my snack, I’m comfy, ready to be blown away! :superman_hv_4:

4 Likes

3 Minutes till Show Time! :superman_hv_3: :radio:

2 Likes

:superman:

3 Likes

Let’s hear it for our Apprentice Trainee @ajm08g who is leading the charge for us tonight,

yeaaaaa

3 Likes

I’m here! We’re good!

2 Likes

:superman_hv_1:

1 Like

we start with the main one right?

2 Likes

And… Go, go, go! :clark_hv_4:

3 Likes

Pep-Tarts.

4 Likes