[Superman Fan Club] Presents: The Event of the Year! Week 5: October 3rd 2023 Superman #127 (1958)

Welcome to the [Superman Fan Club] Event of the Year that started September 5th, 2023! DC Universe Infinite is releasing digital versions of Superman-related Silver Age comics week after week for a month and maybe two or three!!

Week 5: October 3rd

Superman #127 (February 1959)

(link blurred to avoid spoilers)

My favorite story this issue was:
  • “When There Was No Clark Kent”
  • “The Make Believe Superman”
  • “Titano the Super Ape”
0 voters

If you like, please tell us why you chose these particular tales to be the best!

Please share any favorite panels from this time around below.

To join the [Superman Fan Club] (and enjoy the chic benefits of membership such as direct messaging for club members only and our occasional audio Discord [Superman Fan Club] chats), click here: Click Here to Join the Superman Fan Club

To stop by the Superman Fan Club Lounge Area , click here: Club Lounge Room Entrance

And be sure keep an eye out for our once a month first Thursday evening of the month Listen A Longs of the classic 1940’s Superman Radio Show adventures (in the Watchalong aisle), the next one being Thursday October 5th !!

Up Up and Away!!!

@Superman-Fan-Club

4 Likes

Now where have I seen that giant gorilla on the Community site before?

4 Likes

Oh, that’s nothing! I see giant apes all the time when I combine Nyquil and Pepsi.

2 Likes

Oh my

2 Likes

@jihaehae

1 Like

Well, I guess it could be worse – it could be chicken boiled in Nyquil! :nauseated_face:

https://www.foodnetwork.com/healthyeats/news/fda-warns-against-tiktok-nyquil-chicken

2 Likes