[Superman Fan Club] Presents: DC Challenge #11 / Challenge of the Superfans Season 3 Week 9

Challenge of the Superfans Season 3 Week 9 DC Challenge #11

Welcome to Week 8 of Season 3 of a very special [Superman Fan Club] challenge / contest, reading **one single issue a week from the currently- digitized DC Universe Infinite collection of Silver and Bronze Age Superman and Family comic over an interesting space of time (we had to read issues #1-3 for the first week to keep up with each new issue being freshly-digitized) – open to one and all!

As always, you can go back and read an issue and comment on it weeks after it is posted.

This time around: DC Challenge #1 1, written at the very precipice of the Bronze Age before the Crisis rolled in the Modern Age officially at DC Comics . This is the Pre-Bryne Superman, the pre-Perez Wonder Woman.

#11 “How Can You Be Two Places At Once When You Aren’t Any Place At All? ”

Writer: Marv Wolfman Artist: Keith Giffin

(link is blurred to avoid spoilers for this 37 year old story)

Q & A:

1. Did adding in the Spectre and Dr. Fate make for a better story this time around?

2. Do you like the choice for the mastermind behind everything finally?

I read DC Challenge #11
  • Yes I did

• Oops, I did not

0 voters

Please share any favorite heroes / villains from this time around below.

To join the [Superman Fan Club] (and enjoy the chic benefits of membership such as direct messaging for club members only and our occasional audio Discord [Superman Fan Club] chats), click here: Click Here to Join the Superman Fan Club

To stop by the Superman Fan Club Lounge Area , click here: Club Lounge Room Entrance

And be sure keep an eye out for our once a month first Thursday evening of the month Listen A Longs of the classic 1940’s Superman Radio Show adventures (in the Watchalong aisle), the next one being Thursday September 7th !!

2 Likes

Giffin’s artwork sizzles, and Cary Bates / Marv Wolfman’s storyline is pretty decent this time.

2 Likes

@Beniac-5

@patterson65.37405

@RexRebel

@scoop001[

2 Likes